Ratings for Dr. Donald E. Couchman

I saw Dr couchman drop a patients crown on the floor and stick it back in the patients mouth without cleaning it. Another time, I heard him and another employing talking bad about some patients. The way Dr couchman looks at you and talks to you, makes it sound like he doesn't care. He just wants to get in and get out. And dont answer your personal cell phone anymore while in the room with a patient.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

its all about the money!! if you go carefully read everything. the try to trap you into 2 year plans even if it only covers cleanings & minor BS. 5% coverage is offered on the other stuff. Be Careful

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

The terrible service and icy, unsympathetic staff weren't even the worst part of my experience. Dr. Couchman was condescending, detached, and did not believe me when I told him that there was something wrong with the fillings he did. I went to another dentist, who took xrays, and confirmed that all my fillings were done incorrectly. I have to have them redone now. Do not waste your money here!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Not Good. After seeing him for tooth pain, he looked at it and said it was just sensitivity, but even I knew it was more than that. After calling a another dentist and describing the type of pain I was having, he told me over the phone what he thought it may be (a cracked filling) and sure enough, after seeing him, he was right. Couchman's relaxed manner is fine, if he were better at what he does. I also didn't care much for the 'religiousness' of the waiting room, seemed inappropriate. Worse was the hygienist's constant talk about "the lord." Then when I told them I needed my records for a different dentist, their tone changed to huffiness and wanted to charge me for that. I said forget it and later learned that is at the discretion of the dentist. Evidently they were pissed I was switching dentists. Not a very good dentist at all.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Really nice and relaxing experience i would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted December 28, 2008