Ratings for Dr. Michele Ann Flowers

She always has my back and has let other health disciplines know when they have not . :) Just the best.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Doctor Flowers is amazing. She. Makes you feel so at ease very efficient and has great staff.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Flowers has treated me for years now. I currently live over an hour away from her office, but I will not be switching to another doctor anytime soon. She raises the bar with her knowledge, excellent bedside manner and patient care.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr. Flowers is an amazing doctor. I have seen her for many years, and since moving from Clinton to Wingham, she has gained in the ratings of staff and punctuality for sure!! Her knowledge overwhelms me...she doesn't miss a thing.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

If we only had more doctors like Dr. Flowers! She listens - not only listens, she hears what you are saying. You are not 'a number in the system' - you are a person and she will do everything she possibly can to address your concerns and make you well.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

I am a retired health professional and am very fortunate to have had Dr. Flowers as my specialist over the last few years. Always,I have been treated with the utmost professionalism, respect and kindness. She genuinely cares about the wellbeing of her patients and always takes her time and goes the extra mile to answer concerns.I am so blessed to have her as a doctor. She is the most genuine, approachable and knowledgeable doctor that I have come across in my career. We should be ever mindful of how lucky we are to have such a great doctor in our area. She puts in unselfishly, long hours to give the best care to all her patients.One of the best amongst us, that is for sure. Thanks to you, Dr.Flowers.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

Dr. Flowers one of the best doctors she sees myself and adult children. Always professional, exceptional knowledge in her area of expertise. The only doctor who has ever apologised for keeping me waiting. Withthe comment re CPH my response would be she stated the obvious. This was a highly contentious process and politics and egos were the driving force.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr.Flowers has been extremely helpful - she is thorough during procedures and during follow up appointments. I feel at ease in her presence.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

Dr. Flowers is an excellent specialist. She is very thorough and takes the time the to explain procedures, medications, etc. All physicians should have her bedside manner. She shows her care and concern for her patients on each and every visit and her secretary is also excellent - they make a great team!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

Excellent doctor. Thorough committed to her patients. Patient and kind.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010