Ratings for Dr. Lorraine Kane

Dr Kane almost killed my daughter, so how could I possibly recommend her to anyone? We thought she was good until our daughter started having a series of medical issues related to a serious condition that Dr Kane was unable to diagnose. That part I can understand, but when our daughter started having swelling and pain in the leg Dr Kane initially hospitalized her but when an ultrasound of her lower leg showed nothing this doctor kicked her out of the hospital claiming our daughter was self-harming. We immediately took her to emergency in Penticton where a large blood clot was found in her upper leg. Thanks Dr Kane! This poor rating is both deserved and warranted

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

Best Doctor my family has ever had. Compassionate and knowledgeable. You are her patient, not just a file folder.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Very human person and a wonderful Doctor, she is compassionate and looks after her patient

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Excellent Doctor! She saves lives!The world needs more intelligent and caring doctors like Dr Kane!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr Kane is effient,understanding, and caring. She uses terms that help both adults and children understand either a problem or a solution to the problem.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Kane is a top notch doctor.Appreciate her knowledgeable, professional and Very Caring ways with patients. Awesome Doctor!I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Best Doctor in this area.Dr Kane is very knowledgeable with a caring attitude.Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr Kane is an excellent doctor.She listens and cares about her patients. Dr. Kane is the best doctor I've ever had!😆

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

I am very thankful that we have Dr Kane in our small town, where most residents are unable to get a family physician. We were among her first patients when she joined Osoyoos Medical Centre. She is an excellent, common sense, caring doctor. She IS very busy. I often wish I could spend more time talking with her. I accept that she is very busy and I am only one of her hundreds of patients, so I try my best to be organized, concise and prioritized, to get the maximum benefit from my time with her. Don't want to go into detail, but she saved my life, and I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr Kane is very nice, but is harder and harder to get into these day. Some of the staff is quite rude on the phone, but a few of the ladies at the front are nice. The blonde nurse is always miserable, and doesn't even pretend to like her job.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014