Ratings for Dr. Lorraine Kane

Excellent Doctor! She saves lives!The world needs more intelligent and caring doctors like Dr Kane!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr Kane is effient,understanding, and caring. She uses terms that help both adults and children understand either a problem or a solution to the problem.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Kane is a top notch doctor.Appreciate her knowledgeable, professional and Very Caring ways with patients. Awesome Doctor!I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Best Doctor in this area.Dr Kane is very knowledgeable with a caring attitude.Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr Kane is an excellent doctor.She listens and cares about her patients. Dr. Kane is the best doctor I've ever had!😆

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

I am very thankful that we have Dr Kane in our small town, where most residents are unable to get a family physician. We were among her first patients when she joined Osoyoos Medical Centre. She is an excellent, common sense, caring doctor. She IS very busy. I often wish I could spend more time talking with her. I accept that she is very busy and I am only one of her hundreds of patients, so I try my best to be organized, concise and prioritized, to get the maximum benefit from my time with her. Don't want to go into detail, but she saved my life, and I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr Kane is very nice, but is harder and harder to get into these day. Some of the staff is quite rude on the phone, but a few of the ladies at the front are nice. The blonde nurse is always miserable, and doesn't even pretend to like her job.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Lorraine Kane is an excellent doctor! She is thorough, caring and also has a good sense of humour! ;) I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I went tot he emergency room with a severe soft tissue injury and was treated with intravenous antibiotic. Iwas told by doctor at the emergency room to return in 12 hours for an additional dose (this is double the normal dose because he wanted aggressive treatment. I returned the next morning and waited almost an hour to see the ER doctor, DR Kane. She refused to treat me even thought the ER nurse corraborated the story that the previous doctor wanted another dose in 12 hours. Dr. Kane was dismissive and I believe might have put my health at risk. She also wasted an hour of my time.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr Kane is thorough, knowledgeable and caring. Can't think of a better GP in this area

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014