Ratings for Dr. Bowen D Miles

They do not tell you at the time that the cost for replacing the retainer would be $350, only that there's a 'cost'. I think this is deliberate. I overheard the assistant going over the retainer info with another patient where again she neglected to mention the exact amount.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

I am a patient with this place, and want to tell everyone to first research carefully before entering and orthodontist. This practice is not worth your time or your money. They are nice to you until then get all of your money and then you become nothing. They don't care. They also take more then other practices. Going there is like going to a fast food restaurant, there is no class, you come then do their things and you are out. But first you'll wait and wait until your turn then you'll be called in and wait some more. I hope people will pay attention to the many bad reviews about this place. So they can make the right choice. Because if you are like me you will dislike every visit and wonder why in the world you choose this place...

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr. Miles is amazing, he always takes the time to answer all of the questions I have. He has no problem explaining why something can or cannot be done. I have had 2 sets of braces in the past and he is the only one to attempt to correct the real issues with my bite.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

If I could give this practice a zero I would! Go anywhere but here!!! Absolutely horrible

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I agree with the other comments. Doctor Miles runs a terrible practice. You should see how he speaks to his staff! After witnessing how rude and demeaning he is to them, I no longer feel comfortable leaving my child alone during appointments . As well, appointments are constintly scheduled wrong, run for WAY longer than scheduled, and we always spend a lot of time in the waiting room. The older lady upfront has on numerous occasions told us we could get in early, and than we have been left sitting in the waiting room more often than not past our original appointment time! I understand that you cannot always see my child early but at least be honest! Id prefer to have her say no, than to sit and wait for over an hour! My time is valuable, and Doctor Mile's clinic seems to have no respect or concern for that. I will not be taking my other children here. And I'm thinking of switching mid treatment. Thank god the girls in the back are mostly fantastic. We love Adrienne and Coralyn. And while Dr. Miles does know his stuff, it's everything else that makes his practise suffer. It's really too bad too! It has potential.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I went in for a consult recently and this place is TERRIBLE!! The women at the front are u proffesional and rude, it looked like the younger one hadnet even brushed her hair and the older lady was more concerned about talking to her "grand babies" ️️than greeting anyone at the door. Doctor Miles is arrogant and has zero beside manor. Plus, the place looked dirty and worn down. I'd never recommend or go back! There are lots of place's to go for good orthodontic work, and for the money I would be paying, I don't want to spend 2 plus years feeling like he's doing me a favour. Embarrassing.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr. Miles has a good knowledge of his job but comes across as arrogant and is more interested in telling you what he knows rather than actually listening and talking about the things his patients want to know. I have felt uncomfortable there because of the degrading way he treats his staff. He shows no understanding towards them and no patience. I am considering leaving.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I would never recommend this orthodontist. Although skilled, Dr. Miles is arrogant and very dismissive of patient concerns.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I have had braces twice before, not once did the orthodontist's acknowledge the wide mandibular arch or the narrow maxillary arch. My bite has always been "uncomfortable" because of the alignment of my teeth which has caused severe bruxism. Dr. Miles addressed this problem straight away. I can't wait to finally have a comfortable bite and great smile.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Very meticulous and great staff. Sometimes it hard to get in but that's because they are excellent but they do there best. Thank you you are amazing.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015