Ratings for Dr. Katherine L. White

I don't know how the scheduling is done or why there is always such a long wait for an appointment that is scheduled well in advance. Apologies are made every time, but is this necessary? Otherwise, Dr White and her staff are excellent!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr. White is one of those doctors that conveys her absolute knowledge and expertise in a way that is easy to understand for the layman. She truly put me at ease with her complete understanding and experience when I was dealing with a skin-related issue. She's top notch, the best of the best.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

I had family members tell me how wonderful Dr.White is so I decided to see for myself and I must say she is one of the nicest doctors that I have met! She is quick,efficient and very knowledgeable. I recommend her to anyone and am sure they would be very happy.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Dr. White is the best of the best. She is THE nicest doctor I have ever met! She explains everything to you, gives you all of your options, and is kind and compassionate. I could not ask for more in any doctor nevermind a dermatologist!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Dr. Katherine L. White's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1998)