You may also like

Rate Dr. David M. Thompson

Dr. David M. Thompson's Ratings

Dr. Thompson is a kind and knowledgeable man who has always been very supportive and proactive in dealing with my uncontrolled diabetes. Under his care I am now stable after 5 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

Avoid at all costs. Doesn't care about his patients. Does not remember is patients. Does not properly prescribe medication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Thompson was very easy to understand and he called me back when he said he would. He took the time to explain step by step what needed to be done, medications, and why. I felt very comfortable and he was prompt and on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Extremely knowledgeable. Compassionate, he really listens and takes time to hear all the details before making recommendations .extremely impressed that he treats by symptoms rather then just lab results. A real Healthcare provider. I have sobbed in his office and have felt very safe and respected. Such a treat to feel confident about a Healthcare professional for a change.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2674939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Outstanding are in every way. Feel very fvortunat to be referred to him. Find the staff very kind and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

I stopped seeing dr Thompson after 2 years for my high prolactin and switched to another endocrologist. His receptionist was the rudest person I've ever seen in my life. She makes booking appointments such a pain. I can never get through booking an appointment without being shouted at for no reason. I feel rushed out the door every appointment and also 2 seperate occasions he mixed up my medication dosage. I was told verbally to take 0.5 mg of bromocripton a week but he prescibed me 1 mg a week instead. I had called and confirmed my prescription and was scolded by the receptionist because she thought it was my mistake. She then confirmed with the doctor and told me doctor had made mistake on my prescription. If my pharmicist hadn't picked up on this mistake I don't what would've happened if I had overdosed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Caring and attentive and vastly knowledgeable, Dr Thompson has successfully managed my diabetes for over 10 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

I found this "Specialist" a bit dis-concerned for my wellbeing, adverse effects to medication prescribed it seemed more of a mild interest than a concern to him. Rather troubled now with the decision to future trust someone with something so sever as my medical condition..., food for thought.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1244616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Dr. Thompson is the best there is. He takes the time to really listen to you and how you feel. I would stop looking for an Endocrinologist right now and book him if you're reading this. He's been practicing for a long time and it show's from his experience. He makes you feel at ease and you leave feeling like you're going to get the help that you are looking for. Dr. Thompson thank you so much for your help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1244615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2012

I had a very bad experience with Dr Thompson 2 years ago.I was referred to him by my Dr as I had an enlarged thyroid,,After a one minute exam,[ & dealing with his rude receptionist] ,he gave me synthyroid & told me to come back in 6 months, Big mistake,!..,I should have had a blood test much sooner, I was travelling alot in Asia & began to feel worse & worse & had badly swollen ankles,& heart palpataions & a racing pulse,,I thought I had a travel bug,! When I got back home I had the 6 month thyroid blood test& my own Dr phoned me immediately & said that the thyroid reading was sky high & I might have a heart attack !if I didnt stop synthyroid immediately Dr Thompson never bothered to call,when I saw him , by now I had lost 55 pounds& was shaking all over He didnt even ask me if I had lost weight,was vague & uninterested,,just told me I could never take synthyroid again & washed his hands of me,,My hair turned gray,& fell out, then I developed major osteoporosis as a side effect

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1244614].votes_count ]]