Ratings for Dr. David Hickman

Top notch care, super friendly and professional staff. Highly recommended, and also highly recommend booking an appointment well in advance. Busy practice, likely due to excellent care. I always look forward to my next appointment, even to the scenic long drive :-D M

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Excellent dentist and excellent staff. I wish I lived closer but worth the travel distance from Toronto to Caledon.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

He is a great doctor but he needs to change his receptionist!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Very positive experience. Dr. Hickman is very professional and patient. The staff are friendly, caring people. Thanks!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Great guy!!! He is my fav dentist ever and I have been going to him for implants and other dentistry for over 10 yrs!! He has never given me discomfort and I used to hate the dentist but ever since dr hickman, my mindset has changed to very positive and I love going!!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

He kept me waiting for my appointment and was rude. I would never refer him to anyone or go back to him again.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Excellent group...treat you like family...Go to here first!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Awesome dentist. Highly recommended. Staff is fantastic and extremely professional. I have had some implants done by him as well. Whoever makes his implants does an amazing job. You can't tell which is the implant or my real teeth.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I found Dr. Hickman to have incredibly poor bedside manner. When we first met, I enjoyed him. He was nice and funny and did seemingly good work (which I also soon became unsure about). But when I came in for my follow up and had a few questions and concerns, it was different. While I tried to ask my questions and get my points across, I was constantly interrupted with answers that hardly pertained to my question, or with just a quick, unconvincing "that's normal". He hardly felt present during the appointment, and continued to rush me out of the chair as soon as he could. For me, I did not enjoy my experience with Dr. Hickman and would not go back to him. The staff he has right now in the office, however, are pretty awesome. They are super friendly and chatty and will put a smile on your face. So if you're just going for a cleaning, they are great!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr Hickman is an amazing, friendly, knowledgeable, and skilled doctor. I have been afraid of dentists for years (which is part of why I needed to see him in the first place, but I digress) but I actually look forward to going to see him. He has a very relaxing manner but is also very professional. His staff are great too; very friendly and kind. I would recommend anyone willing to drive to Caledon to go to Dr Hickman's office.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016