Ratings for Dr. Kira McClellan

Does not seem to like her job. Likes herself though.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

She seems to have changed. Now she is condescending. Googles things and makes vast assumptions and "diagnosis" based on very little information. Her interpersonal skills seem to lack tack and any ounce of compassion. She may be a good doctor but I have witnessed her sifting through information in my specialty area and watching her process has made me question her critical thinking in other areas. Kinda nervous as her patient now.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Not a fan any more. she changes like the weather. Nice one day. Short the next. Loved seeing dr. Kutsche.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Kira is thorough and very knowledgable. If she doesn't know what's wrong she will find out. She runs mostly on time & has great bedside manner. I appreciate that she practices what she preaches as she is the epitome of health. She leads by example and is open to naturopathic treatments but is also cautious of the lack of studies done to support them. We are very fortunate to have her as our family practitioner!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

I absolutely love Dr. McClellan. When I first went to her, I told her the same thing I had told my previous 3 doctors, she was the only one that listened to me. I ended up needing surgery, not exercise or corison shots. She has since added my husband, my son and my mother to her list of grateful patients.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

We were fortunate to get Dr. McClellan when she 1st opened her practice in Armstrong. She is a great family doctor (we are a family of 4). Is very direct, thorough, and has a good sense of humor which makes visits more relaxed. She is NOT into quick fixes and encourages us to make better healthier lifestyle choices. She has worked very closely with myself on my weight loss goals without being judgemental or harsh.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Always felt rushed when seeing her and she didn't ever get to the bottom of my problem. Not the worst dr. I've seen but certainly not the best!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

I wanted a travel supplement letter for the Ministry of Social Development and she told me I choose to live where I live 45 minutes from town but she did give me the letter. I wanted a letter for help to purchase diet supplements and she wouldn't give it to me saying that natural remedys are not proven and that she couldn't support natural remedys like Purslane caplets and Purslane cream for itch of Lichen Planus. Plus she didn't know Hep C is associated with Lichen Planus. Told me that if I can afford to smoke, I can afford the diet supplements. Did order some blood work though that I asked for.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Dr. McClellan is a compassionate, thoughtful, caring doctor. She is thorough, and as well, unhurried. If you need it, she will give you as much time as you need.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Excellent Docter, intelligent, balanced,good listener,gives practical advice. Staff friendly and helpfull.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011