Ratings for Dr. Dan Vargus

Not even a one star for his medical secretary. she picked up the phone without even saying hello what can i do for you?! my child is crying and she said i have to go away because her ears are hurting... i was... but i was the first one to say hello... rude medical secretary she sounds like an old maid witch. how did she even be a medical secretary.?! at the end i didn't get to talk to her nicely she hang up. Unbelievable. Never will I see this doctor until he change this secretary.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Hi can someone comment and let me know where dr dan Vargas has moved to and what his phone number is?

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Rushed me through without answering my questions. Said we are finished today (6 minute session), Make another apponitment after the CT SCAN.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr. did surgery on my ear drum and I had no problems. It was difficult getting appointment as the receptionist wouldn't phone me. Finally had to have my family doctor call his office to raise a stink about it. Got a call the same day. Once I got in though, it was great. He was attentive, professional, on time. I have no problem with this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Staff is at "0" level in customer service, waited an hour then had to leave couldn't wait any longer. The lady in the front beats the Un-polite person of the year prize! Yikes

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

I waited months for them to make me an appointment for a CAT scan. I found another Doctor and with in 2 weeks of seeing him I was having surgery. Go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

This was the worst experience of my life. He was completely dismissive of my symptoms. I left his office upset and thought it would be best to share my experience here. I had no idea of his past sexual harassment charges until I found this site. In retrospect I felt very uncomfortable in his presents. I wont be returning. Nor recommending him.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I have had three ear operations done by Dr.Dan Vargus. I've always found him to be very professional and attentive to my problems. He has always done a great job!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

This doctor is currently being sued by a former patient for sexual harassment. Beware. His real name is Danilo Vargas.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Does any one have this doctors phone number I need my daughters records and have no idea what his number is as old one is disconnected

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015