Ratings for Dr. Marla C. Angermeier

No doubt she is the BEST ! Friendly, caring and knowledgable! FIVE STARS!!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Angermeier is the BEST dermatologist around. She is brilliant, empathic and I wouldn't dream of going to anyone but her. She is top notch in her field. She has been my doctor for over 20 years she is an OUTSTANDING doctor and human being.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Excellent- she knows her stuff -- it is well known about the beauty industry if you use injections she is the "go to" Doctor -- never to much and never not enough! She's down to earth as well.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr. Marla Angermeier has been my dermatologist for 20 years. She is a brilliant doctor. On target with diagnosis and treatment. She does great cosmetic work too. She is friendly,courteous and I wouldn/t dream of going to anyone else. Her staff especially Sherrie is top notch. I look 10 years younger than what I really am and I thank her for that. km

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr Angermeier's for the past 8 years. I travel 2 hours (1 way!) to see her. I have had sclerotherapy and botox injections. I totally disagree with the previous reviewer. She is extremely knowlegeable, friendly and takes time to listen to my concerns. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone needing any type of cosmetic dermotology.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010

She calls herself a cosmetic derm. So I went to her for a consult. During the consult we agreed to do a very small area with filler. She didn't do what we agreed upon. I am still trying to correct her botched work. I would stay clear of this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2008

Dr. Marla C. Angermeier's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI