Ratings for Dr. Andrew Rak

I just adore Dr. Rak, indeed compassionate/kind man..

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Due to an accident, four upper front teeth were damaged. I contacted Dr. Rak's office and was seen immediately. He and his staff were very compassionate and took the time to explain different treatment plans, timelines and expectations. He personally completed all required insurance paperwork with my input. After choosing the best plan of action he contacted the Lab to ask if they could put a rush on my case and arranged for me to come back to have the temporary appliance installed the day after the appliance arrived. I appreciated the fact he repeatedly asked if I had questions or need clarification. It was refreshing not to be shuttled to an office assistant to work out details, he handled everything personally. He is very committed to the patient and their general well being and comfort. I will refer Dr. Rak to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012

A lucky combination of intelligence and a warm , helpful personality . At the professional level he show remarkable knowledge of newer methods of dentistry , both within and beyond his field of activity .

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Dr. Rak is a very nice, gentle and honest dentist. Dr. Rak always explains the treatment in great detail. I highly recommend Dr. Rak to anyone who is looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2007

awesome dentist, kind and compassionate. Tended to me in an emergency situation on his day off recently. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Rak

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007