Ratings for Dr. Fatin Adams

Dr. Fatin Adams is more than nice doctor and God bless her. She help me out in worst moments of my life and without her professional help I will not be able to write those words. Thanks once again a God bless her.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Adams is not only caring, she's very competent and unlike some other health care providers was determined to work with me as long as it took to get my disease under control. It is unusual to find a Dr. who cares as much as she does and for that, I am grateful. Punctuality isn't always on point however, because she takes time to listen, I understands why she runs late and when she is, I never feel like I am being rushed so she can catch up. The other side of punctuality is when I have been sick as a dog, they squeezed me in for an appointment which is why she deserves a 5 under this category as well. Of all the Doctors I have ever seen, she is at the top of the list!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr Adams office is falling apart. My consult took place in a room that was storing old office furniture. Dr didn't weigh me or do a physical exam of my abdomen, and she clearly didn't review my GP consult letter before out appointment.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

update from visit I likely haven't been taking the subscribed medication she issued I have an ulcer it was not what she stated I would of been worse off thank God I wasn't taking what she subscribed and had a second opinion and got the proper care shame on you f.adams.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Have had UC for over 30 years, was seeing Dr Bass who gave me no help at all and didn't care if I lived or died. I am now seeing Dr Adams and WOW. She listened, asked great questions, went over my entire health, ordered tests immediately and put me on new meds. She followed up to make sure all was good and suggested other things for me to try. Yes you may have to wait a bit to see her but that is because she is giving each patient her undivided attention. You would be singing praises if it was you she was listening to !!! I would rather wait and be listened to and thoroughly examined than for the dr to be on time and rush through my appointment and not listen or care. Dr Adams is a wonderful, caring, gentle doc whom I am so thankful that I get to have as a GI doc.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Was referred by my family doctor. I waited 3 years to be seen, She sent me for a scope in July 2015 to see if I was a good candidate for surgery and to check the lining from years of heartburn. After the test I never heard back with the result. I finally called them in April 2016 and was told the results were fine and I was dismissed from her care. I was beyond angry part of the reason for the scope was to find out if I was a good candidate for surgery. Her office is old and falling apart, there is papers and files stacked up the walls in the exam rooms not very professional and a waste of time. I will be asking my family doctor to refer me somewhere else

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Annual colonoscopy for 10 years. Dr. Adams is kind, professional and efficient. I feel confident in the care I receive.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Saw Dr. Adams recently, everything was excellent other than about a half-hour delay getting in.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

waited over 1 hour in waiting room with no ventilation in room was having problems breathing. Cue jumping occurred got in finally and she went though same results that I already knew previously, She was not sure about medication she subscribed if I should continue or not with it, I am wondering if I should of been on medication or not, she seemed very unsure about her decision making. Final result take them if you think they help or try without, I am not a specialist but I guess I will make my own decision what to do I don't believe in drugs to start with. what a waste of time seeing her.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Colonoscopy. Great, efficient, quick and job done. Thank you Dr. Adams!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015