Ratings for Dr. Fatin Adams

Very kind, understanding and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

I found her very patronizing and quite rude. I waited 3 hours for a GI scope that she said was urgent, and didnt care that I waited so long. After suffering with GI pain for 2 years, she said I have no case for further investigation and sent me on my way. Would never recommend her. On the other hand, her secretary is a sweetheart.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

No respect for your time. They book you in minimum 30min before she intends to see you. New office is almost as much a disaster as the old one. She must be saving a bunch of $ by purchasing furniture at garage sales. Had a scope, it was 3 hours late. Nurses told me she is the absolute slowest Dr.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Awful did not care to help and wouldn’t multiple return calls I left message with first desk.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Her office is in rough shape. So is the doctor. She didn't do a patient history. Didn't give me a reason why she wanted to do a procedure... horrible time trying to book follow up since the receptionist never answers the phone and there is no voice mail.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr. Fatin Adams is more than nice doctor and God bless her. She help me out in worst moments of my life and without her professional help I will not be able to write those words. Thanks once again a God bless her.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Adams is not only caring, she's very competent and unlike some other health care providers was determined to work with me as long as it took to get my disease under control. It is unusual to find a Dr. who cares as much as she does and for that, I am grateful. Punctuality isn't always on point however, because she takes time to listen, I understands why she runs late and when she is, I never feel like I am being rushed so she can catch up. The other side of punctuality is when I have been sick as a dog, they squeezed me in for an appointment which is why she deserves a 5 under this category as well. Of all the Doctors I have ever seen, she is at the top of the list!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr Adams office is falling apart. My consult took place in a room that was storing old office furniture. Dr didn't weigh me or do a physical exam of my abdomen, and she clearly didn't review my GP consult letter before out appointment.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

update from visit I likely haven't been taking the subscribed medication she issued I have an ulcer it was not what she stated I would of been worse off thank God I wasn't taking what she subscribed and had a second opinion and got the proper care shame on you f.adams.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Have had UC for over 30 years, was seeing Dr Bass who gave me no help at all and didn't care if I lived or died. I am now seeing Dr Adams and WOW. She listened, asked great questions, went over my entire health, ordered tests immediately and put me on new meds. She followed up to make sure all was good and suggested other things for me to try. Yes you may have to wait a bit to see her but that is because she is giving each patient her undivided attention. You would be singing praises if it was you she was listening to !!! I would rather wait and be listened to and thoroughly examined than for the dr to be on time and rush through my appointment and not listen or care. Dr Adams is a wonderful, caring, gentle doc whom I am so thankful that I get to have as a GI doc.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016