Ratings for Dr. Amit Arora

Great doctor. He cares. Takes the time with his patients.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I like Dr. Arora,I had been going to him four over 3 years,but my last visit I could not get out what was going on with me before he was trying to put me on another medication,and I spoke up and told him I think that's my problem,that I think I am getting to much medication and he said I think I should drop you and then he turned around and dropped my medication in half and he order a MRI.Doctors now days don't listen to their patients.I feel like why does he takes on new patients when he cannot take care of the patients he already has.So we are dropping him.I am a nurse and I know how to listen to patients Dr. Arora no stars-------------

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Experienced extremely rude and arrogant communication from Dr. Arora when first diagnosed with Parkinson's. I do not care how intelligent he is reputed to be. He lost my respect immediately. I asked him basic questions upon learning of this life-changing diagnosis and received impatience and sarcasm for answered from him.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I am very happy with how great he has been for my mom. He makes us feel like we are important and is always available for questions. I highly recommend him. He has been a godsend to our family.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I've been a patient for a couple of years now after a serious accident. I love him and his staff. He has an excellent manner and great personality. I never have to wait long, he is very intelligent, an unbelievable doctor. His staff is always courteous, friendly, and very helpful. I would recommend definitely. I'm not sure where some of those negative comments came from but that has never been my experience with him or his staff.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Has no sympathy, treats you (or really doesn't treat you) for three years only to tell you that what you have isn't his specialty (WHAT?)! I'm wondering if he treats everyone like they are only there for drugs. Would I have continued for three years always in horrible pain if I were a pill popper? Don't think so. Save your money if you're in pain and go somewhere else. The person that described him as arrogant and so spot on!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Dr Arora is very nice overall, only if you could get past the pit bulls first ( office staff ) I swear they are going to put this men out of business with there rude unhelpful attitude. I was in the worst pain of my life ( head ache ) pseudo tumor , and thought maybe just maybe my doctor would call me in a prescription ... But no they have to place the message on his board and wait 24/72.hours for a call back ( so caring ) he still have not received the message and that was Monday ..something with his policies need to change .. I have now changed doctor .. however I bet they want notice .

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Arora has a greta bedside manner but has never been able to answer my questions. The only answer I get is :We will have to see. Come back in 3 months." I usually apend 70 to 90 minutes waiting with an appointment. I was told by the staff on the day of my appoinment that I owed over $300. I asked why they had billed me in the prior three months and was told, "Oh well. you'll have to pay before you can see him today"

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

I would not recommend Dr. Arora. His staff is basically incompetent where they messed up repeatedly sending a fax to Vanderbilt to get me a referral. I also question what appeared to me to be an off the cuff diagnosis with little if any explanation. If you have want top quality neurological care, definitely go elsewhere!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr. Auror has been extremly haelpful in my mother in law and husband. I like his frank answers no betting around the bush. He does like for you to trust him or you can goto another Dr. no problem. Great information if you ask. Always, tells you like it is and any options you have.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Dr. Amit Arora's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)