Ratings for Dr. Rodney B. Young

It may be too early to tell but I had my Breast Reduction back in May 2014. I had issues after my surgery,these things were not even discussed beforey surgery. The only time I talked to dr. Young was my initial exam and the day of surgery, and after surgery. Ot a surgeon that communicates well at all. If I wanted to know something I had to ask , he did not offer. Now 7months after I not completely satisfied with results . My breast are much aller than I asked for, and I have side fat that should not be there, I hope it improves as My year approaches in May. I do feel better, my neck am back pain is gone, but unless he can encourage that it gets better I wish I had researched ore Drs.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Little concern was shown for the well-being of a patient after surgical procedure that developed additional problems for the patient. Plastic surgery should enhance one's appearance, and when it does not, the doctor who performed the procedure should do all that within in the scope of his expertise that is reasonable to correct the problem. No physician should be satisfied with an unsatisfied customer whose appearance is unbecoming because of his procedure, particularly a doctor who is a plastic surgeon. If a doctor who practices general medicine is able to correct and eliminate the problem that occurred as a result of a plastic surgeon's work, than the information that the general doctor possesses has to be common knowledge to all doctors.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

i had my surgery tummy tuck and he did it so lousy job. he dose not have time to talk with his patient. He was told me it will be best it was horriable my surgery. he cheat. if you see him at university he told us I will give you discount come to my private practice. I still have big dark scar at my tummy.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

I was involved in an auto accident. The left side of my face was crushed by a phone pole 70 mi. an hour. I have been to many surgeons and none of them could even come close to making my DREAMS COME TRUE. Dr. Rodney Young, as well as his staff have been there in every way possible. I give them a 5 Star all the way. In my case, my facial structures are not the same as the normal human. He has thus far done miracles, and in my case.. that explains ALOT. I am blessed to have him as a doctor no matter what the cost! Trust me.. He will not let you down! He will not give up on you! I guarentee Dr. Young and his staff will take care of you in every way possible! I'm not really all about strangers staring at me because of my looks but, we have to admit, in some ways we do. We want to be noticed. We want to stand out. We want to be beautiful. Now, all eyes are turning towards me with "WOWS"! Thank you Palmetto Staff -Sandra

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Had two surgeries with Dr Young. He is an awesome Plastic Surgeon. Have recommended him to otyhers

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

I had a breast reduction with Dr. Young, and I absolutely could not be happier! I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

Had 3 procedures with Dr. Young. Chin implant was great, rhinoplasty was not at all what we discussed and 11 months post surgery he continues to say " give it time to heal". I am still draining yellow puss from suture that was left in nasal passage and skin grew over. Also, I had breast augmentation, pre surgery I was a small B cup and was to be a "full C" post surgery. I am still a B cup now and wearing the same bras as before surgery!! My breasts are a different shape but no larger. Most disappointed in the entire experience. I had saved and waited and researched intensely, and was terribly let down by a surgeon that had been highly reccommended by friends and colleagues. I would not recommend Dr. Young to my other friends who were wanting similar procedures performed.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

I had surgery prior with a Dr. Steven White in myrtle beach who was the pits I went to Dr. young to fix the mess and he did a wonderful job I would go back to him again and to MUSC he was great.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Had several procedures with Dr.Young and would recommend him

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

Dr. Rodney B. Young's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal