Ratings for Dr. Thomas H. Costello

Dr. Costello is fabulous! He is concerned and caring and extremely knowledgable. He takes the times to explain things and he is wonderful with children. He really put my daughter at ease. I would HIGHLY recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

I was very impressed with Dr. Costello. He was thorough, precise, and extremely knowledgeable yet not condescending or patronizing as some doctors were to me in the past. He took ample time with me and really made me feel like he sincerely cared about my condition. Overall the other professionals in the office were great, too. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

I can't say enough about Dr Costello. He is a wonderful person. He is a genuine, caring, concerned and very pleasant person. The test he did on me didn't show much so he set up other testing for me. He didn't have to do that. He could have sent me on my way back to my PC and have them do it. He is so efficient. I will HIGHLY RECOMMEND him.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

Dr. Costello is caring individual. He has seen my daughter for 4 years now and is always on time and very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

This doctor is TOP NOTCH. He cares about his patients and takes time to answer your questions and explain your problem. He is a delight and i would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Costello is absolutely wonderful. He takes time to listen to concerns and also explains everything. My hearing has never been better.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Costello is absolutely wonderful and very personable. He listened to me and answered all of my questions. Before he performed my surgery, he explained all the alternatives, what the procedures would involve, and what the potential outcomes would be. He seemed genuinely concerned about how I felt and always did his best to make me more comfortable and relieve my pain. He has offices in Winchester and Woburn and the staff at both were always friendly. I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2008

Dr. Thomas H. Costello's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Tufts

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=881055'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.9

February 6, 2014