Ratings for Dr. David Bell-Allen

We have been seeing Dr Bell-Allen for many years, he is an amazing doctor, friendly and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him any day of the week!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I found him very rude and quick to get us out of his office.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I have been visiting Dr B-A for some years and always find him extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with. He routinely clears the wax out of my ears and his fee for this seems a bit high but given the fact that a sister in the local hospital burst my left ear drum performing this operation permanently deafening me in that ear I am very happy to pay this good doctor to do it.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Dr David Bell Allen. I can not speak of him any higher. He is an amazing Doctor that is FULL of knowledge. I wouldn't see anyone else!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr Bell Allen certainly lives up to all the reviews on this site. He is gentle, understanding, caring. My daughter had surgery and felt comfortable and informed about every aspect of her surgery under the care of Dr Bell Allen. He answered all our questions comprehensively. He visited my daughter after surgery and was cheery, happy and very positive. Such a pleasure to find an amazing doctor with a wonderful personality and a pleasant manner. Do not hesitate in choosing him. Very glad I did. My daughter had a hole in her ear drum and every stage of surgery and recovery were exactly as Dr Bell Allen advised. The staff at reception in the office were just as pleasant and helpful and welcoming.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Bi lateral cochlear just completed. Looking forward to better hearing. Dr Bell Allen is a great guy, positive attitude and a wonderful surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I am very impressed , with the Doctor Bell/Allen. professional, polite and respectful manner. . He is fantastic with children and so was the anaesthetist Doctor Stevens. I would highly recommended these doctors. But I was in shock about the Brisbane private Hospital what dirty place and things falling apart. This horrible grumpy woman from admission escorted several children and parents to a four bed ward , . I was in inform by this person that we would not receive a single room as requested a 2 weeks before surgery. 2 hours later I think was theatre staff member by the clothes , Her words to us get your theatre clothes on and come with me that was 4 children and 4 parents. As a theatre nurse I have worked in several hospitals private and public all over the world. You never take patients all together like cattle to a market. As the hospital healthscope in recognising and responding in the escalation of care this does not happen. I spoke to another mum who was very shocked about the treatment and accomadation this lady was also a nurse . I am going to rate the doctor only I will never take any of my family this hospital again . Rating the clinic staff only Dr Bell/Allen works at several hospitals choice any hospital Do not be admitted to Brisbane private Hospital

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr Bell is an amazing doctor! Always honest and extremely knowledgable. It's a shame that the front staff is not the same. Be prepared to wait over 30 mins just to be seen! Front staff can be over heard talking negativetily about patents, complaining about their day or work and horrible at scheduling appointments.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr Bell-Allen is AMAZING! He is caring and has a great sense of humour and genuinely cares. His operating skills are immensely impressive. Do not hesitate - a fantastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

We gave been seeing David for only 2 years for my 4 year old son for grommets and I have found that he is the nicest, caring. Would highly recommended him to anyone. Never found him rude.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014