Ratings for Dr. Frank Ervin

I have lost all faith in doctors, but this man - Dr. Ervin is no doctor. He is a god. So refreshing to have a doctor not afraid to go the distance and help out sooo much.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

After 10 years of being mis-diagnosed as I to whether I had asthma or not from 3 separate specialists, I was sent to Dr. Ervin. He spent 1 hour asking questions and then he told me that he was 99% sure as to what I had but he would send me for 1 test first. He was absolutely right!!! He was very kind and knowledgeable, I felt so comfortable with him, not just rushed out the door. I thank you Dr. Ervin for giving me my life back , Sharon Sorensen.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Wonderful doctor and wonderful staff. Made me feel very at ease, even during potentially embarrassing tests. Thorough as well. I was sent for more tests right away and am looking forward to the follow-up appointment. It's a pleasure to find a doctor's office so interested in their patients well-being.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr. Ervin's behavior was unprofessional. I had to wait for hours for him to show up. This happened twice. In addition, he cracked jokes, acting as if he was having fun while, obviously, for me the situation was very grave. Shows a lack of empathy. He definitely put me through a great deal of tests, which is nice. However, despite there being signs of other issues, despite there being wholly other avenues to undertake, despite an impending meeting with another specialist, of which he was aware, he suggested that I just go on antidepressants. Problem was solved within weeks with the other specialist.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

He diagnosed me with lung cancer which I didn't have and put me on large dosage of medications for no reason and that just about killed me. I've gone through a month of living hell on and coming off of those medications. I have COPD but now it feels like I have 1/2 the breathing ability of what I had before visiting him. He had a student in with him on my visit and paid more attention to her than me - He appeared to be showing off and perhaps that is why he loaded me up with the harshest drugs that just about did me in!!! I think he should really think about retiring.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

Very nice Dr. My first visit, hope he solves what is wrong so I can get better!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

1st Class Civil Aviation Medical Examiner. Knowledgeable and caring physician and has been very good at investigating potential health risks and fixing problems

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

I seen dr. Irvin for pulmonary fivrosis ,and silicosis ,and found him to be in a hurry and couldnt wait for me to leave his office.I have worked in the sandblasting trade for 30 yrs which you get fibrosis from and silicosis and he told w.c.b. that he thought my fibrosis and silicosis was nto from my work history .even thou the mayo clinic the most respeted research hospital in the world says breathing silica sand does cause fibrosis .I highly recamend anyone who is seeing him about fibrosis form a work related sitiuation to see some one else that agrees with all the research that causs fibrosis .Now i have to fight wcb to try and get benefits .Be warned anyone that has a workers comp case he will not help you.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

I found Dr.Ervin to be extremely unprofessional. When I first walked in he joked that he thought I was a sales rep and I was to cute to be a sales rep. Then he answered his cell phone and chatted to his daughter for about 5 minutes in the middle of our appointment. After a number of different tests for my lung condition he reccomended I go on antiobiotics for the rest of my life. Every day for 50 Years...I am 22 years old. I will be seeing another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Had absolutely no time to deal with questions; seemed to have no idea about previous test results and history; told to stop inhaler use, then maybe not. Have been waiting for a year and a half for some straight answers and not getting them here. Do yourselves a favour and go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010