Ratings for Dr. Kimberly A. Crute

Bad doctor with neglect and unthinking. Please not go to her if you want to find good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I'm not sure the number of years I have been going to Dr. Crute for my check ups now, but I do know I have great confidence in Dr. Crute. She has always been very nice and attentive to all my questions. She has never made me wait long periods of time for an appointment and I would recommend her to anyone. She is a very nice person and sincerely caring. I have appreciated her very much over the years. I am in 50's now and am not easily satisfied with doctors, so I wanted to write this opinion for anyone that may be looking for a great OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr Crute is an excellent physician! She is very attentive and truly cares for her patients! I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a Ob/Gyn in the Savannah area. Thanks to Dr Crute and her staff for always taking the best care of me...I wouldn't go anywhere else!!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

She is very nice doctor, but she always schedule an Ultrasound for me about 5 times during my pregnancy. It is the first time I get ultrasound a lot like that. I told her that I have to pay for that expense, but she did not really care about. She told me what to do, not listen to my opinion.I would not recommend this doctor to anyone and never come back there again.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

I love Dr. Crute. She's been amazing during my first pregnancy. I never wait for appointments, and she answers all my questions. I couldn't ask for more!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

I am an older woman past menopause and I also receive wonderful care from Dr. Crute. She is friendly and very easy to talk to, and I am extremely confident in her abilities and knowledge.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Dr. Crute is great!! I was so scared to have my first "check up" but knew I was ready to have a child and chose her. She was so caring and gentle! When I became pregnant she was wonderful throughout my pregnancy, very knowledgeable and helpful! She induced me due to high blood pressure and told me step by step what she was about to do and was able to be at the hospital for my whole delivery. Thanks Dr. Crute for being so great!!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Dr. Crute is attentive and caring. She has been my OB since 2004. I had one child and one miscarriage. She was comforting after my miscarriage and she took great care of me. I am expecting again and am receiving the same high quality care.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2008

Dr. Kimberly A. Crute's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)