Dr. Jeffrey S. Staron, M.D.

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Staron, M.D.

I took my son to Dr. Staron today for a second opinion. He answered all our questions, took time to make sure not only did I understand his responses but that my 14 year old son understood. My son could use surgery but Dr. Staron (who is not ruling it out just yet) explained why he would like to avoid it if possible and left it up to me on the course we will be using to heal my son's clavicle fracture. I could not ask for a better Dr who is concerned about the progress of my son. Kudos to Dr. Staron I will recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Staron's since a motorcycle accident. He is professional and has a wonderful bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. Staron.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey S. Staron, M.D.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jeffrey S. Staron is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon who is fellowship trained in sports medicine. He received a Bachelor of Science degree in bioengineering from University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, followed by a Doctor of Medicine degree from Southern Illinois University School of Medicine. He completed his residency in orthopaedic surgery at the Fort Wayne Medical Education Program in Indiana. Following his residency, Dr. Staron completed a sports medicine fellowship at the Detroit Medical Center where he had the opportunity to serve as assistant team doctor for the Detroit Tigers, Red Wings and Pistons. In practice, he also previously provided team medical coverage for the Gary SouthShore RailCats minor league baseball team and Lake Central High School. Dr. Staron joined Hinsdale Orthopaedics after practicing in Illinois and Indiana for seven years. Dr. Staron provides comprehensive care of the musculoskeletal system. This encompasses treating acute and chronic orthopaedic injuries, with or without the need for surgery. He has a special interest in treating athletes of all ages and activity levels.

• English

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

• Knee pain