Ratings for Dr. Nicola A. London

She minimizes any concerns or questions you come to her with. Delays with my care by her led to me getting a second opinion and being diagnosed with ovarian and uterine cancer! Thank God I went to another doctor, or I would have been walking around with 2 growing cancers.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

The worst bedside manners ever. Poor patient relations. I left her office feeling depressed and I thank God I found another doctor. Im surprised at previous comments and wonder if her relatives are leaving them to b u mo up her ratings. Patients please use caution before going to her.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

Dr London is far the BEST GYN....She listens to you and helps you with all your needs...I waited 13 years to find a good doctor...I finally found her and she is at 2 locations..Belair Md and Dundalk Md...I would tell everyone woman to go to her.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

I called to make an appointment because I found a lump in my breast and they told me that I couldn't be seen for another month. This is absolutely ridiculous. There was no compassion at all and the fact that they expect me to sit and wait for a month is awful. Breast cancer runs in my family and its a serious problem when any woman finds a lump. I highly recommend that anyone who is thinking about seeing this practice of "so-called" doctors rethink it and find someone who will actually help you in a timely manner rather than brushing it off and not taking quick action. I will not be going back to this practice and will be letting friends know that it's not a doctor that you want to go to

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

dr london delivered 2 of my children, she is a great doctor she is very helpful and she talks to you so you understand her. she answered all of my questions and took time out to make me understand everything. i tell all of my friends to go through her for everything.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Dr. London has the bedside manner of a wet mop. Although the rest of the staff is friendly and helpful, Dr. London tarnishes their reputation. Each time I have an appointment scheduled with her she seems like I'm wasting her time with my petty problems. (The second issue was a miscarriage). She didn't request a follow-up appointment or want to see the documents from the emergency room visit. Waste of a medical degree!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2008

Dr. Nicola A. London's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)