Ratings for Dr. Michelle L. Brown

This practice does not value the patient's time or health. I waited about an hour in the waiting room, then even longer in the exam room and to make matters worse I had to wait ages for blood work. All of that waiting to see the doctor for less than 2 minutes. Quick to write prescriptions before determining cause of pain. Not impressed. Then they filed with my insurance for services that in my opinion were not rendered.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Dr. Brown could care less about the possible health of a patient. She spent less than 2 min with me, never touched me and wanted to try a Rx for 4 weeks, completely disregarding the fact that I wanted an actual diagnosis, not a Rx. As a new patient I was secretly hoping that Dr. Brown would ask a few more questions, also about my health history and at least give a an exam to evaluate any possibilities. Last time I checked, you can not necessarily tell what is wrong with someone by looking at them for less than 2 min. Very disappointed in the medical practice, even would question the validity of her medical capabilities.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Great doctor and staff and she knows her stuff. Dr. M. Brown was correct about everything she told me in reference to my health.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

Dr. Brown has been very instrumental in vastly inmproving the quality of my life. She is extremely knowledgeable, caring, courteous and helpful. Dr. Brown is an excellent Doctor and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

I am very disappointed in the care my 84 year old aunt received at this doctor's office. She does not have time to return phone calls and her staff is incapable of handling requests in a timely manner. After switching to a Geriatric physician, my aunt was dianosed as severly anemic and colon cancer was diagnosed. All had symptoms that should have been more thoroughly addressed.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2008

Dr. Michelle L. Brown's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1991)

Amerigroup