Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jordan Soll

I have very much enjoyed having Dr. Jordan Soll as my dentist for many years. At all times, he has been a highly skilled, dedicated and caring professional. His warm smile, sense of humour and personal touch have been present throughout the care of all my dental needs. He is a perfectionist in all he does and so the materials he uses, the dental work he does and the people to whom he refers his patients are all of the highest quality. Due to very poor dental care in my early years, my dental needs have been challenging, yet in my senior years I enjoy all my original teeth. After Dr. Soll works on a tooth, when I look in the mirror, I cannot see where the work took place. I cannot visually see which teeth have have been work upon. As I and my friends age, I can see what a gift I have had in Dr. Soll as my dentist. While they struggle with caps that are yellowing and pulling away, I enjoy a youthful smile. On a recent trip oversees with some friends, we spent three days of our holiday visiting dentists for my friend in an effort to secure a tooth cap that kept falling off. Wherever I go, I enjoy security that my teeth will not present a problem. So thank, you thank, you thank you Dr. Soll.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2019

Dr. Jordan Soll's response
Thank you for taking the time in letting me know how I am doing. Your kind words mean a lot. I appreciate your confidence in trusting me with your oral health care needs.

Submitted November 25, 2019

Dr. Soll worked with me to create my perfect smile for my upcoming wedding. He was able to work with my schedule and budget to give me the smile that I have always wanted. He did an amazing job with the bonding and gym contouring. All procedures were painless and it was very easy to trust that my results would be amazing. He is such a perfectionist, that he noticed something small in my after photos that he wasn’t happy with (not noticeable to myself or others) and called me back to fix it, free of charge. He does his absolute best to get it right and make sure you are happy with the results. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to make their smile the absolute best that it could be! Thanks Dr.Soll!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

Dr. Jordan Soll's response
Thank you for taking the time to let know how we are doing and your confidence in trusting us with your oral health needs. Congratulations on your special day!

Submitted August 30, 2019

I had a small "smile makeover" about a year ago, and Dr Soll was my restorative dentist. I have extreme dental anxiety, and needed an implant. In a panic, I ran from surgeon to surgeon (many whom treated me badly) and was finally recommended to Dr. Soll, and an implant surgeon named Dr. Lenga. I know because of my nerves I was a difficult patient (I shake, I need a lot of reassurance, and was quite weepy because the experience of looking for a dental team was awful until I found these guys). I didn't think to leave a review at the time, but I have remembered now. If you need an implant in your smile zone, and you're worried that you'll terrible, or that you won't be able to smile again, this is the man you want to see. It certainly took a lot, but his staff is very nice, and Dr Soll tried his best to be personable and understand my fear. He even talked to me about wanting a dog lol. The end result is is better than I ever imagined it could be. I have a great smile. I've seen some reviews that Dr. Soll is "full of himself". I disagree. I think they are mistaking confidence for ego. He is confident that he can exceed your expectations, and for me, when it comes to aethsetics for something as important as my smile? I don't want someone who is unsure. I want someone who knows they can get the job done. So again, if you have to get an implant, or fix up your smile zone, this guy is great. He's a bit obsessive (lol), but I think that's a positive when it comes to cosmetics. Remember, this smile will last you a long, long time Highly Recommend (from the most fearful patient who walks the earth). I'd continue to see him still, but I moved too far. Thanks so much again Dr Soll.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2019

Not a bad dentist, did a decent enough job on my crown, but is arrogant and full of himself. He's taken with his own importance. There are better dentists out there with less ego.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2018

I have been seeing him for many years. Very professional practice. Explains everything.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Just went for my crown today awesome experience really loved his assistant Maria very amazing person excellent bedside manners Highly recommend - Dr A

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

I had my front teeth chipped when I was young, had the the crown for over 40 years. Imaging the technology back 40 yr ago??!! Looked ugly and starting to have gum receding and it created a black line between the gum line and the crowns. I didnt even want to smile or to laugh!! Most of all was I had sensations for the two teeth when I already had root canal done years ago, I’m not supposed to feel anything!! Well Dr Soll examines them and saw the old crowns starting to leak, and my root canel was not done properly. He sent me to get my root canel retreated then back to his office for the temporary crowns, such a fast procedure and the temp crowns looked so nice that I didn’t even needed the permanent ones!! Then the permanent ones was in and they feel so comfortable and look so great, I started to have big laughs and feel much confident again. Dr. Soll is just a great doctor, he really cares for his patients. He called and followed up with me and make sure I feel great after the new crowns put in. He is such a PERFECTIONIST, when the crowns were off a bit from the lab. He sent them back and ordered for the adjustments, I really didn’t see any difference but he just wanted them to be perfect. I have so many compliments and I wish I had them done years ago, it’s still not too late. So now I will look and feel great from now on. God bless Dr Soll and his team, they all so friendly and I’m not fear of all the drills anymore!!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Loved my experience with Dr. Soll and his staff! I have gum disease and recession, and the "black triangles" that this created made me very self-conscious about my smile. I was treated by Dr. Soll using Bioclear, and could not be happier with the results!! The results are natural, and I feel like I can finally smile without apprehension again. Furthermore, Dr. Soll and his staff showed great compassion, as I was late to my appointment due to car and traffic issues. Overall, a fantastic experience and I would not hesitate to recommend him!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I’ve never had such an AMAZING dentist. I had a cracked tooth which was causing a lot of pain as it was so sharp. I was lucky enough to be able to get an appt right away which was great! I am so happy that I was able to keep my tooth and Jordan did an awesome job fixing it! It looks so good. I was so nervous at first as I have never really been a fan of the dentist but, the staff were very helpful and accommodating. Jordan made me feel very comfortable thru it all and did a wonderful job.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr Soll and his staff are outstanding! I had missing lower front tooth that was abcessed and broken and had to be removed last year. I didn't want an implant so I looked online for a cosmetic dentist who could make me a natural looking bridge. I found Dr Soll's website and was impressed with his work online and when I visited he didn't disappoint! My bridge looks so natural and the colour match is perfect! I was also considering invisalign for two front upper teeth that were misaligned and had always bothered me. Dr Soll explained 'instant orthodontics' and that with all my other teeth being straight except for those two he could reshape the two I wasn't happy with using something called bio-clear bonding material. In two hours and for a fraction of the cost of full orthodontics I now have front teeth with the appearance I had always wished for! They look as good if not better than what I would have wanted to achieve through orthodontics. I wish I had found him and gotten this done years ago! Dr. Soll and his staff Ayan and Cheryl are all very caring and a pleasure to deal with. Dr Soll is extremely particular about his results a gifted craftsman with his work! Highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017