Dr. Jordan Soll

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jordan Soll

I have been seeing him for many years. Very professional practice. Explains everything.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Just went for my crown today awesome experience really loved his assistant Maria very amazing person excellent bedside manners Highly recommend - Dr A

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

I had my front teeth chipped when I was young, had the the crown for over 40 years. Imaging the technology back 40 yr ago??!! Looked ugly and starting to have gum receding and it created a black line between the gum line and the crowns. I didnt even want to smile or to laugh!! Most of all was I had sensations for the two teeth when I already had root canal done years ago, I’m not supposed to feel anything!! Well Dr Soll examines them and saw the old crowns starting to leak, and my root canel was not done properly. He sent me to get my root canel retreated then back to his office for the temporary crowns, such a fast procedure and the temp crowns looked so nice that I didn’t even needed the permanent ones!! Then the permanent ones was in and they feel so comfortable and look so great, I started to have big laughs and feel much confident again. Dr. Soll is just a great doctor, he really cares for his patients. He called and followed up with me and make sure I feel great after the new crowns put in. He is such a PERFECTIONIST, when the crowns were off a bit from the lab. He sent them back and ordered for the adjustments, I really didn’t see any difference but he just wanted them to be perfect. I have so many compliments and I wish I had them done years ago, it’s still not too late. So now I will look and feel great from now on. God bless Dr Soll and his team, they all so friendly and I’m not fear of all the drills anymore!!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Loved my experience with Dr. Soll and his staff! I have gum disease and recession, and the "black triangles" that this created made me very self-conscious about my smile. I was treated by Dr. Soll using Bioclear, and could not be happier with the results!! The results are natural, and I feel like I can finally smile without apprehension again. Furthermore, Dr. Soll and his staff showed great compassion, as I was late to my appointment due to car and traffic issues. Overall, a fantastic experience and I would not hesitate to recommend him!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I’ve never had such an AMAZING dentist. I had a cracked tooth which was causing a lot of pain as it was so sharp. I was lucky enough to be able to get an appt right away which was great! I am so happy that I was able to keep my tooth and Jordan did an awesome job fixing it! It looks so good. I was so nervous at first as I have never really been a fan of the dentist but, the staff were very helpful and accommodating. Jordan made me feel very comfortable thru it all and did a wonderful job.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr Soll and his staff are outstanding! I had missing lower front tooth that was abcessed and broken and had to be removed last year. I didn't want an implant so I looked online for a cosmetic dentist who could make me a natural looking bridge. I found Dr Soll's website and was impressed with his work online and when I visited he didn't disappoint! My bridge looks so natural and the colour match is perfect! I was also considering invisalign for two front upper teeth that were misaligned and had always bothered me. Dr Soll explained 'instant orthodontics' and that with all my other teeth being straight except for those two he could reshape the two I wasn't happy with using something called bio-clear bonding material. In two hours and for a fraction of the cost of full orthodontics I now have front teeth with the appearance I had always wished for! They look as good if not better than what I would have wanted to achieve through orthodontics. I wish I had found him and gotten this done years ago! Dr. Soll and his staff Ayan and Cheryl are all very caring and a pleasure to deal with. Dr Soll is extremely particular about his results a gifted craftsman with his work! Highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

I recently switched dentists after being with my previous dentist for 30 years. I was very impressed to see how clean and white the office is. I was greeted in a perfession manner. The receptionist even got out of her chair to greet and shake my hand from the waiting room room. I was given an complete exam and all my concerns were addressed. Dr.Soll is a very friendly and caring dentist who knows what the patient wants. The level of care I received was exceptional! My hygienist was cheerful and offered me helpful advice. His assistant also stayed in the room and chatted with me while I waited for my freezing to kick in. Most of all this office is up to date with latest technology. I can confirm and schedule my own appointments online. This is great because I'm not always accessable by telephone. Very impressed. I'm going to refer all my friends and family. #number1dentistinT.O

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Soll was able to successfully treat my dental problem where other dentists failed. Extreme recession of my gum tissue had left me with many unsightly black triangles or spaces between my teeth. Previous treatments by other dentists failed to rectify my problem and some treatments even aggravated the condition. Dr. Soll used the less invasive and conservative Bioclear technique - no teeth filing, no needles. As a result of his patient and assiduous work, my smile now looks healthier, natural looking, stronger. Dr. Soll's staff is very professional and attentive, making patient comfort their priority. I traveled from another province and every attempt was made to make sure that my time schedule was respected. I'm so pleased to have discovered Dr. Soll and his lovely staff. Excellent team who produce beautiful results.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

I have just completed a full mouth restoration with Dr Soll. I couldn't be more thrilled with the result. It truly transformed my smile. I started with a very gummy smile with square teeth and Dr Soll, together with Dr Lenga ( who did the crown lengthening procedure) created an exceptionally beautiful result. Dr Soll's staff led by Dr Soll were well coordinated, efficient and punctual, and very accomodating and sensitve to my own busy schedule. Throughout the procedure Dr Soll ensured I was comfortable. He has a special wand for administering freezing that is truly the best needle I have ever received. He is very gentle and his work is quite extraordinary. Even his temporary caps were great looking. Throughout the procedure I was well informed and there was always a follow up post appointment to see if everything was ok. Can't say enough about the result. Rating- 5 plus !!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Great office. Friendly and happy staff and funny doctor! Not to mention Dr.Soll is incredibly smart! Glad I switched dentists!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015