Ratings for Dr. Laurence A. Jacobs

I was happy with Dr Jacobs, he seems to be a caring Dr that really hopes to make your dreams of building a family come true. He is also open minded.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I loved working with Dr. Jacobs. From the very beginning, he made me feel like I was in great hands. He was realistic, but super supported and positive. I had experiences with two other fertility doctors in a different practice, and Dr. Jacobs was a world of difference. I highly recommend his care as he has made all my dreams possible. One thing I really appreciated was that he shared his email address and actually responded to emails. I just emailed a couple of times as his staff is excellent, but it gave me a peace of mind.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Jacobs never makes you feel like your questions/worries are unjustified. He is very patient, and he is also very skilled.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

My experience from start to finish was wonderful. Dr. Jacobs is so accessible and compassionate, and his staff is always friendly and responsive to any questions. Bloodwork results are back the same day, the nurses are always very thorough and kind, and Dr. Jacobs responds quickly to his email which I found to be so impressive. He is extremely experienced and well-respected in his field, and that paired with his easygoing and empathetic nature made me know that I was receiving the best care possible. I felt truly valued and cannot recommend Dr. Jacobs enough to anyone going through the daunting and emotional fertility process.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Fantastic! Dr. Jacobs takes the time to meet with you and is always available to answer questions. He is very patient and makes it a point to treat you like family not just a patient.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Jacobs put us at ease throughout the whole process and kept us optimistic that we would be able to have a family of our own.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Jacobs is absolutely wonderful! He helped us with all three of our pregnancies. He explains everything in detail and makes sure that you understand each step in the process. He gives advice that is best for the patient instead of trying to lead you into options that are more expensive and unnecessary. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. Jacobs and FCI have been there to help us achieve our family for over 6.5 years. They are caring, supportive and go above and beyond in every aspect. FCI was the third fertility clinic we went to before finding a place we felt comfortable and that was also successful. Dr. Jacobs helped us achieve our first pregnancy with IVF. He also helped support my early pregnancies 5 years later when we became pregnant spontaneously. I recommend Dr Jacobs and FCI to everyone I know and do not know who needs help in achieving their dreams of having a family. Thank you for everything you do!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Jacobs is beyond compassionate,caring,and truly wants every couple to succeed in becoming parents.He is willing to take on challenges that may stop other doctors in their tracks. He keeps you informed, and is willing to talk/email at any time to help ease any anxieties or fears you may have during the process. He is truly a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I had an awesome experience with Dr Jacobs! He exceeded my expectations in all ways and his staff is amazing.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr. Laurence A. Jacobs's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1975)

Commercial Insurance Company