Ratings for Dr. Laurence A. Jacobs

Dr. Jacobs put us at ease throughout the whole process and kept us optimistic that we would be able to have a family of our own.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Jacobs is absolutely wonderful! He helped us with all three of our pregnancies. He explains everything in detail and makes sure that you understand each step in the process. He gives advice that is best for the patient instead of trying to lead you into options that are more expensive and unnecessary. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. Jacobs and FCI have been there to help us achieve our family for over 6.5 years. They are caring, supportive and go above and beyond in every aspect. FCI was the third fertility clinic we went to before finding a place we felt comfortable and that was also successful. Dr. Jacobs helped us achieve our first pregnancy with IVF. He also helped support my early pregnancies 5 years later when we became pregnant spontaneously. I recommend Dr Jacobs and FCI to everyone I know and do not know who needs help in achieving their dreams of having a family. Thank you for everything you do!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Jacobs is beyond compassionate,caring,and truly wants every couple to succeed in becoming parents.He is willing to take on challenges that may stop other doctors in their tracks. He keeps you informed, and is willing to talk/email at any time to help ease any anxieties or fears you may have during the process. He is truly a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I had an awesome experience with Dr Jacobs! He exceeded my expectations in all ways and his staff is amazing.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Jacobs and team. Not always an easy journey, but this team is up to date in their research, use data based medecine and have a great bedside manner. We are pregnant and would definitely come back for our second.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Jacobs is such an amazing doctor! He is extremely knowledgeable and truly cares for his patients. I am beyond happy that I chose Dr. Jacobs to be my doctor during this journey!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

We felt like Dr Jacobs really listened and cared about us as people and that we werent just a number .

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr Jacobs is excellent. I felt like he was really invested in me and my husband as a patient. I enjoyed that he was always available for questions and very personal. The staff is friendly and helpful. I really felt a part of the FCI family.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I saw Dr Jacobs in Buffalo Grove. Dr Jacobs was professional, empathetic, knowledgeable and has over 35 years of medical experience. He is also accomodating--has Saturday appointments and will provide an Email to send any questions to (which I find very convenient). Seeing him has taken so much worry off my shoulders. He's willing to be medically conservative and will do thorough testing before discussing an in depth treatment plan. He won't automatically jump to morre invasive procedures/treatments unless necessary. I was extremely pleased by my experience so far. I will be going through testing this week. I know that I'm truly in great hands.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

Dr. Laurence A. Jacobs's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1975)

Benesys