Ratings for Dr. Darryl Appleton

Receptionist was extremely rude - office wasn't even open when my appointment was scheduled. When I called to try to figure why I was yelled at that they had called and left a message. No idea with who the nasty lady thinks she left a message because it wasn't anyone in this house.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Attended a scheduled sleep study appointment with another client and no staff showed up for our study. We tried contacting the office and Dr. Appleton's Florida clinic without success so we returned to our respective homes. I just received a call 3 weeks after the failed appointment asking when I would like to reschedule - NOT EVER! They didn't seem to care that they've just lost another patient.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Excellent doctor! Unbelievable professional and knowledgeable..highly recommend him for any concerns.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Helped me with a circadian rhythm disorder. Most people just though I was lazy, but now I can wake up in the morning like a normal human being! Also a super cool dude all-around. Super nice, and explains stuff well.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

All of the staff that I encountered were very nice, helpful, and professional. Dr Appleton is extremely knowledgeable, and takes the time to explain everything. I will be making this my go to sleep clinic.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I have never seen a nicer clinic or staff very kind and professional. I absolutely cannot understand the negative reviews below. Anyone who bashes the clinic and the staff here must be crazy and I'm seriously wondering were you are being treated by other doctors as Dr Appleton is one of a kind and not a lot of doctors are like him. Susie is defiantly a gem to the clinic always professional and helpful and try's her best to accommodate each and everyone I've been a patient for years and have never had a problem with her. Keep up the good work everyone you cannot please everyone but you most defiantly try.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr Appleton is the best of the best and you will not find a better clinic anywhere . People giving bad reviews and telling people to go to dr Sherkin or any other dr , says it all . They are probably paid by the other dr and are trying to get business . Other labs are filthy where. APPLETON and employees pride themselves on the cleanliness and treatment of patients . If you don't believe me ask for a tour . My experience was excellent there . Other in educated Drs got their degree in the shortest time ever , where dr Appleton is highly educated in sleep as well as having a father in the same profession .

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Receptionist is not helpful , abrupt and does not listen. Terrible manner in the phone

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Clinic necer contacted me back about my results, afyer many months. I left telephone messages several times for up to a year and a half. One day I finally got through to their staff, asked them when my family doctor would receive the results. They told me that because it had been over a year, that they recommended having another sleepless study dibe to be current. It was scheduled, and was completed. To my disbelief the entire episode was repeated. Again the staff recommended to repeat the sleep study; this time I said no! This all began in 2010. To this day the clinic has never contacted me with the results, nor have they forwarded anything to my family doctor! Scam or incompetence? You be tge judge.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

These comments are all regarding reception. Clinic experience otherwise has been good. I have left 5 voicemail messages, trying to reschedule an appointment. It has been 48 DAYS not 48 hours since I left my first message. Never any responses. Not even to emails! I really don't know how else to reach them. I missed my appointment as I had to go out of town - but gave them over a month's notice. Still do not have a new date. Still waiting for a call back!! This is very frustrating. They may work long hours, but they may need more office staff.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016