Ratings for Dr. Darryl Appleton

I have never seen a nicer clinic or staff very kind and professional. I absolutely cannot understand the negative reviews below. Anyone who bashes the clinic and the staff here must be crazy and I'm seriously wondering were you are being treated by other doctors as Dr Appleton is one of a kind and not a lot of doctors are like him. Susie is defiantly a gem to the clinic always professional and helpful and try's her best to accommodate each and everyone I've been a patient for years and have never had a problem with her. Keep up the good work everyone you cannot please everyone but you most defiantly try.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr Appleton is the best of the best and you will not find a better clinic anywhere . People giving bad reviews and telling people to go to dr Sherkin or any other dr , says it all . They are probably paid by the other dr and are trying to get business . Other labs are filthy where. APPLETON and employees pride themselves on the cleanliness and treatment of patients . If you don't believe me ask for a tour . My experience was excellent there . Other in educated Drs got their degree in the shortest time ever , where dr Appleton is highly educated in sleep as well as having a father in the same profession .

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Welll this clinic..... They don't return calls due to the fact that Susie is never there, she only works when she wants, and very rude and unprofessional, and the receptionist is a patient at the clinic so if she is rude don't guess why, she under pays her staff ... and she overpays herself! lmao but Dr. Appleton is a good doc to bad he's not there regularly if it wasn't for him there would be no patients because he is the best, and will take care of you. it's unorganized because of his manager and the rest of management, if you want a sleep study please try Sherkin or downtown, as this clinic is also always under watch by the college of physicians as they are always in trouble with them... you're wondering how I know this? is because I'm a patient there and recently changed because I couldn't take them not getting back to my calls and the staff could really care less about me, unfortunately! Read all the comments below they will tell you why not to go to this clinic

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Receptionist is not helpful , abrupt and does not listen. Terrible manner in the phone

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Clinic necer contacted me back about my results, afyer many months. I left telephone messages several times for up to a year and a half. One day I finally got through to their staff, asked them when my family doctor would receive the results. They told me that because it had been over a year, that they recommended having another sleepless study dibe to be current. It was scheduled, and was completed. To my disbelief the entire episode was repeated. Again the staff recommended to repeat the sleep study; this time I said no! This all began in 2010. To this day the clinic has never contacted me with the results, nor have they forwarded anything to my family doctor! Scam or incompetence? You be tge judge.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

These comments are all regarding reception. Clinic experience otherwise has been good. I have left 5 voicemail messages, trying to reschedule an appointment. It has been 48 DAYS not 48 hours since I left my first message. Never any responses. Not even to emails! I really don't know how else to reach them. I missed my appointment as I had to go out of town - but gave them over a month's notice. Still do not have a new date. Still waiting for a call back!! This is very frustrating. They may work long hours, but they may need more office staff.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Very bright,meticulous,shrewd,compassionate,excellent judgement, and compassionate. As good as it gets. His office manager Susie is the dedicated kind perfect compliment to the Dr. Beautiful Four Seasons standard sleep lab.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I can't say enough good about the staff at this clinic. Always working long hours, As well... I can't say enough good about the Dr's there. I have the worst type of PTSD and never feel safe anywhere I am. This place I do... and many of the staff are also sufferers or something, which makes a WORLD of difference when it comes to understanding. Thank you

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Please don't believe the comment below about the receptionist if it wasn't for the blonde who goes above and beyond to help Dr. Appleton the clinic just wouldn't run. I have had return calls late at night and on weekends her name is Suzy and she's wonderful. I have gone in for an appointment during the day and have returned back at night at 9pm and guess what she is still there working away . Keep doing a great job Appleton clinic.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

nice, nice, nice, nice, nice, nice, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016