You may also like

Rate Dr. Darryl Appleton

Dr. Darryl Appleton's Ratings

He is a great employer as well . You know the Dr is excellent , when his employees have nothing but good to say about him . I have been blessed to have him as a boss for approx 8 yrs . Nothing but pure respect for him and his controller Susie.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2892641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

Dr.Appleton is truly an amazing doctor.He is very caring who cares about all of his patients.Explains the sleep study results and helps you to find the best treatment for you..I
was extremely impressed how comfortable how his rooms are set up.His reception Susie is always very helpful with a great personality.His technologists are very supportive and helpful in assuring you that your stay is as comfortable as possible.I definitely would
recommend Dr.Appleton's Clinic for your sleep study test, you will be amazing it is like staying in a 5 star hotel.Great job!! Keep up the good work that you all are doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2883823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2015

Doctor Appleton is the best doctor I have ever met. Reports are fast and very detailed it takes the time to listen. I would highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Awesome experience at the clinic. Dr. Appleton was extremely easy going, yet knowledgeable and knows his stuff. The front office lady was kind and professional and my sleep technologist was excellent and I was so comfortable during my overnight stay. I would definitely recommend this facility to anyone that needs a sleep study.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2822624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Best doctor in the business . Helps and takes the time to try to solve your issues ..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2788634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I had a wonderful experience from staff to facility. I recommend this place to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Dr Appleton was very helpful, especially in dealing with my insurance company who denied my claim at first.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr Appleton and his staff are very caring and accommodating. Don't be fooled into negative reviews like the one below. Your their for a sleep study not to watch tv, sir you were attending a medical test, perhaps the tech you had was a bit rude but I have never had an issue with the techs at the Appleton Clinic and I have had many studies there. Besides were else can you go were you are treated with i bite to eat and coffee or tea at no cost before you leave. His office is like a 5 star hotel.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2567632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I don't mean to try the invalidate the person below's experience, but I had a very good experience at the Appleton Clinic last night. I think it was most likely a different technician than the one who was working on their night. My technician was very accommodating, he asked when I wanted to go to bed, put my electrodes on at that time and then told me to let him know when I was ready to go to bed. So I got there at 9, had my electrodes put on at 10:30, and went to bed at 11 - with plenty of time to get ready for bed and watch TV etc. The clinic itself is very comfortable and they even have breakfast and showers in the morning. The only thing they could do better is provide patients with some information about what to expect and what to bring on their website (which currently isn't working) or in a pamphlet before they go. I haven't actually seen Dr Appleton yet but his sleep clinic is definitely luxurious and the staff was great - at least the technician Ivan was! So don't worry like I did if you see that review below before you go, you could still have a good experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2557868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Dr Appleton is one if a kind
Amazing and so easy to talk to
Down to earth with great bedside manners
He cares about every single client of his
I'm in the nursing perfession and have encountered many drs
No one compared to him