You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Darryl Appleton

These comments are all regarding reception. Clinic experience otherwise has been good. I have left 5 voicemail messages, trying to reschedule an appointment. It has been 48 DAYS not 48 hours since I left my first message. Never any responses. Not even to emails! I really don't know how else to reach them. I missed my appointment as I had to go out of town - but gave them over a month's notice. Still do not have a new date. Still waiting for a call back!! This is very frustrating. They may work long hours, but they may need more office staff.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Very bright,meticulous,shrewd,compassionate,excellent judgement, and compassionate. As good as it gets. His office manager Susie is the dedicated kind perfect compliment to the Dr. Beautiful Four Seasons standard sleep lab.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I can't say enough good about the staff at this clinic. Always working long hours, As well... I can't say enough good about the Dr's there. I have the worst type of PTSD and never feel safe anywhere I am. This place I do... and many of the staff are also sufferers or something, which makes a WORLD of difference when it comes to understanding. Thank you

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Please don't believe the comment below about the receptionist if it wasn't for the blonde who goes above and beyond to help Dr. Appleton the clinic just wouldn't run. I have had return calls late at night and on weekends her name is Suzy and she's wonderful. I have gone in for an appointment during the day and have returned back at night at 9pm and guess what she is still there working away . Keep doing a great job Appleton clinic.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

nice, nice, nice, nice, nice, nice, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I agree with the comment below, the receptionist is very UNPROFESSIONAL, and never does her job, there 2 ladies and all they do is talk the last time I was there for an appointment, so now because of the blonde receptionist I went to a different Sleep doctor now.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

The receptionist is never available never return calls. I was there for a sleep test over a year and have not heard from the office. Very unfriendly and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Nice doctor easy to talk to very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Dr.Appleton is truly an amazing doctor.He is very caring who cares about all of his patients.Explains the sleep study results and helps you to find the best treatment for you..I was extremely impressed how comfortable how his rooms are set up.His reception Susie is always very helpful with a great personality.His technologists are very supportive and helpful in assuring you that your stay is as comfortable as possible.I definitely would recommend Dr.Appleton's Clinic for your sleep study test, you will be amazing it is like staying in a 5 star hotel.Great job!! Keep up the good work that you all are doing.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Darryl Appleton's Credentials

Updates

• A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "These comments are all regarding reception. Clinic experience otherwise has been good. I have left 5 voicemail messages, trying to reschedule an appointment. ..."

April 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very bright,meticulous,shrewd,compassionate,excellent judgement, and compassionate. As good as it gets. His office manager Susie is the dedicated kind perfect c..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough good about the staff at this clinic. Always working long hours, As well... I can't say enough good about the Dr's there. I have the worst t..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Please don't believe the comment below about the receptionist if it wasn't for the blonde who goes above and beyond to help Dr. Appleton the clinic just wouldn'..."

January 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "nice, nice, nice, nice, nice, nice, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"

January 15, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I agree with the comment below, the receptionist is very UNPROFESSIONAL, and never does her job, there 2 ladies and all they do is talk the last time I was ther..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The receptionist is never available never return calls. I was there for a sleep test over a year and have not heard from the office. Very unfriendly and unprofe..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nice doctor easy to talk to very kind and helpful."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a great employer as well . You know the Dr is excellent , when his employees have nothing but good to say about him . I have been blessed to have him a..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Appleton is truly an amazing doctor.He is very caring who cares about all of his patients.Explains the sleep study results and helps you to find the best tre..."

August 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Appleton is the best doctor I have ever met. Reports are fast and very detailed it takes the time to listen. I would highly recommend him "

July 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Awesome experience at the clinic. Dr. Appleton was extremely easy going, yet knowledgeable and knows his stuff. The front office lady was kind and profession..."

May 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor in the business . Helps and takes the time to try to solve your issues .. "

April 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a wonderful experience from staff to facility. I recommend this place to anyone"

February 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Appleton was very helpful, especially in dealing with my insurance company who denied my claim at first."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Appleton and his staff are very caring and accommodating. Don't be fooled into negative reviews like the one below. Your their for a sleep study not to watc..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't mean to try the invalidate the person below's experience, but I had a very good experience at the Appleton Clinic last night. I think it was most likely..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "AVOID! the worst experience I've ever had, the technician responsible for me was extremely rude, barking commands at me constantly. I arrived at 9, filled out p..."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Appleton is one if a kind Amazing and so easy to talk to Down to earth with great bedside manners He cares about every single client of his I'm in the nursi..."

September 9, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "This stain on the professiion was part of an addicted patient dumping pipeline set up by a dicredited North York sicko. This thing is to be avoided"

September 7, 2014