Ratings for Dr. Darryl Appleton

My wife has been unable to sleep for the past year and was sent for her sleep study in Newmarket. The results showed no problems in her sleep study. She was then sent to the Appleton Clinic in Toronto and saw Dr. Appleton who arranged a mask for sleep and since getting the mask has no more problems with her sleep. The staff was nothing short of amazing and Dr. Appleton was great with dealing with my wife as well.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr Appleton was very nice and helped me with my sleep issues. The new gentalmen covering the front desk needs more training thinks he knows everything and doesn't listen to what your trying to say never knows the answers and doesn't return phone calls. I showed up for an appointment and no technician showed up it was me another gentlemen who was extremely upset, apparently an office downstairs called a lady to find out what was happening and she got on the issue right away when no other staff would answer and resolved the issue even showed up at 10 pm hence she was on maternity leave and didn't have to help out fantastic lady with a beautiful baby apparently her replacement forgot to pull the charts so the tech left thinking they weren't working . Perhaps staying off your cellphone and surfing the web should be done less so you can do your job as this is what I witnessed in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Receptionist was extremely rude - office wasn't even open when my appointment was scheduled. When I called to try to figure why I was yelled at that they had called and left a message. No idea with who the nasty lady thinks she left a message because it wasn't anyone in this house.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Attended a scheduled sleep study appointment with another client and no staff showed up for our study. We tried contacting the office and Dr. Appleton's Florida clinic without success so we returned to our respective homes. I just received a call 3 weeks after the failed appointment asking when I would like to reschedule - NOT EVER! They didn't seem to care that they've just lost another patient.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Excellent doctor! Unbelievable professional and knowledgeable..highly recommend him for any concerns.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Helped me with a circadian rhythm disorder. Most people just though I was lazy, but now I can wake up in the morning like a normal human being! Also a super cool dude all-around. Super nice, and explains stuff well.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

All of the staff that I encountered were very nice, helpful, and professional. Dr Appleton is extremely knowledgeable, and takes the time to explain everything. I will be making this my go to sleep clinic.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I have never seen a nicer clinic or staff very kind and professional. I absolutely cannot understand the negative reviews below. Anyone who bashes the clinic and the staff here must be crazy and I'm seriously wondering were you are being treated by other doctors as Dr Appleton is one of a kind and not a lot of doctors are like him. Susie is defiantly a gem to the clinic always professional and helpful and try's her best to accommodate each and everyone I've been a patient for years and have never had a problem with her. Keep up the good work everyone you cannot please everyone but you most defiantly try.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr Appleton is the best of the best and you will not find a better clinic anywhere . People giving bad reviews and telling people to go to dr Sherkin or any other dr , says it all . They are probably paid by the other dr and are trying to get business . Other labs are filthy where. APPLETON and employees pride themselves on the cleanliness and treatment of patients . If you don't believe me ask for a tour . My experience was excellent there . Other in educated Drs got their degree in the shortest time ever , where dr Appleton is highly educated in sleep as well as having a father in the same profession .

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Receptionist is not helpful , abrupt and does not listen. Terrible manner in the phone

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016