Ratings for Dr. Darryl Appleton

Receptionist is not helpful , abrupt and does not listen. Terrible manner in the phone

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Clinic necer contacted me back about my results, afyer many months. I left telephone messages several times for up to a year and a half. One day I finally got through to their staff, asked them when my family doctor would receive the results. They told me that because it had been over a year, that they recommended having another sleepless study dibe to be current. It was scheduled, and was completed. To my disbelief the entire episode was repeated. Again the staff recommended to repeat the sleep study; this time I said no! This all began in 2010. To this day the clinic has never contacted me with the results, nor have they forwarded anything to my family doctor! Scam or incompetence? You be tge judge.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

These comments are all regarding reception. Clinic experience otherwise has been good. I have left 5 voicemail messages, trying to reschedule an appointment. It has been 48 DAYS not 48 hours since I left my first message. Never any responses. Not even to emails! I really don't know how else to reach them. I missed my appointment as I had to go out of town - but gave them over a month's notice. Still do not have a new date. Still waiting for a call back!! This is very frustrating. They may work long hours, but they may need more office staff.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Very bright,meticulous,shrewd,compassionate,excellent judgement, and compassionate. As good as it gets. His office manager Susie is the dedicated kind perfect compliment to the Dr. Beautiful Four Seasons standard sleep lab.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I can't say enough good about the staff at this clinic. Always working long hours, As well... I can't say enough good about the Dr's there. I have the worst type of PTSD and never feel safe anywhere I am. This place I do... and many of the staff are also sufferers or something, which makes a WORLD of difference when it comes to understanding. Thank you

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Please don't believe the comment below about the receptionist if it wasn't for the blonde who goes above and beyond to help Dr. Appleton the clinic just wouldn't run. I have had return calls late at night and on weekends her name is Suzy and she's wonderful. I have gone in for an appointment during the day and have returned back at night at 9pm and guess what she is still there working away . Keep doing a great job Appleton clinic.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

nice, nice, nice, nice, nice, nice, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I agree with the comment below, the receptionist is very UNPROFESSIONAL, and never does her job, there 2 ladies and all they do is talk the last time I was there for an appointment, so now because of the blonde receptionist I went to a different Sleep doctor now.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

The receptionist is never available never return calls. I was there for a sleep test over a year and have not heard from the office. Very unfriendly and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Nice doctor easy to talk to very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015