Ratings for Dr. Tyler Murphy

First Visit was not impressed with his bed side mannor. He thought he knew more about my body in 5 min of a physical than I did. I had to call to get my perscriptions filled two weeks after I had my appointment. When I recieved my percriptions they were different than what I have been taking for the last 10 Yrs. Had a follow up test scheduled. It took two months for them to get a new piece of equipment. After my follow up test, it has been one month and I still have yet to hear from the Dr or his office. I have found another Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Does not really care. Keeps you waiting and one you seem him, he is very short. Tried to make and appointment for physical and was told 2 month that they only schedule a few of those and are several months out...more than 2. They then said that he could see me right away for anything else. After reading similar reviews from other sites I find this to be the same. I know a few other people with similar issues one left on their own and the other was asked to find another doctor by one of the staff with a bad attitude.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Very helpful and thorough.I've never waited more than ten minutes, in the waiting room and not more than ten minuites for the doctor to see me.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

Doesn't seem to care about his patients

flag | Submitted December 24, 2008

Dr. Tyler Murphy's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Holland, MI