Ratings for Dr. L. Brigida Hunter

My nephew and sister have been completely traumatized by this horrible doctor. This is not the first time that this woman traumatized my family and I would strongly recommend that you take some time to search out another doctor, as this doctor clearly has a personality disorder. Every now and then she is reasonable; but you can never be sure if you are going to get Dr. Jekyll or Ms. Hyde. Furthermore, she has diagnosed my nephew with something that my sister and I have never even seen on him; now I am wondering if she is actually trumping up the diagnosis to try and make more money. This is the worst doctor ever; I would not recommend Dr. Brigida Hunter to anyone. Additionally, I am strongly considering forwarding the bills for my nephew and sister's mental therapy since this doctor has traumatized and completely terrified them.

Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr Hunter is hard to work with. Her staff is helpful but she does not seem to put patients first. She does not value patients' time and is unwilling to speak or call you back without scheduling an appointment/charging a copay.

Submitted February 16, 2016

I went to se Dr. Hunter for my allergies. I also mentioned to her, I have this tiny soft but annoying cough. She diagnosed me as having silent reflux. So I saw a gastroenterologist, a pulmonologist, and an ENT.... They found nothing wrong. After 2 years of going around trying to take care of my condition, i went to another ENT, Dr. Michael Siegel in Rockville, MD who is also a sinus expert (because I also have a sinus problem)....he confirmed Dr. Hunter's diagnosis!!! The office lounge is immaculate, the staff very professional and polite. Now my allergies are under total control thanks to the shots Dr. Hunter gave me, and gone too is my soft cough! I am grateful!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

My children have been going to Dr. Hunter for almost six years and their quality of life in regards to asthma and allergies has increased dramatically. While, I will admit she is not warm and fuzzy, she knows her stuff and takes her specialty seriously. I would definitely recommend if you want results.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I love this practice. They have been wonderful with my daughter and have helped so much with all of her issues. Dr. Hunter is sweet, smart and very supportive. I am very surprised at the comments on this site. She and her staff are A+++++ in my book.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Worst experience of my life! She didn't introduce herself, she was condescending and rude and yelled at me for feeding my child cereal in the waiting room even though I never saw a sign. I'll never return and I suggest you don't go either.

Submitted December 23, 2014

Staff is terrible and the Dr. is difficult. I'm amazed at the 5.0 ratings on this site. Either the staff are rating their boss or some people have really low expectations. If clueless staff mixing up your records and incompetent persons handling your personal information and insurance is okay with you..by all means use this office, otherwise go elsewhere, I will be warning everyone I know about this place. Cant wait to switch doctors.

Submitted August 28, 2014

Staff regularly messes up records, likely due to high turnover rate. Appointments are a pain to make and the whole experience of this office is as if one is in purgatory. Not sure how many times one has to school staff on the proper insurance to bill, but we haven't reached that number yet, and thus due to their incompetence we are switching to a different office with better customer service skills.

Submitted August 28, 2014

I just recently was refered to Dr.Hunter by a friend, she is pretty straight to the point but her treatments are great, her staff is always friendly and helpful and she seems to really know her stuff.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

I think Dr. Hunter and her staff are the best in Frederick! The nurses are friendly, the doctor knows what she is talking about, and her treatments work better than any other treatment I've ever had and I've been seeing allergists for 20+ years. I'm usually in and out in 10-15 mins. with no hassle. I have recommended Dr. Hunter to everyone I know

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr. L. Brigida Hunter's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)