Ratings for Dr. Daniel P. Alniti

Run and don't turn around. Terrible wait time. Poor evaluation. Even poorer work. Had fillings that I later found were unnecessary and improperly done. $1600 for work I didn't need and he didn't do it correctly. Another dentist had to fix what he did.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

I've been to the dentist reguluarly growing up, had sealants put and before I was off on my own insurance, was told I had zero cavities. After going to my health dept (that I also work for) to get a cleaning, the dentist there said there was just one bad spot in the back uppers. So instead of going back to the HD, I decided to actually use the insurance I pay every month for and find a dentist of my own. This was my 'choice'. I basically had x-rays and then he looked and prodded in my mouth. Was told i had THIRTEEN cavities, and my cost...for some reason my insurance was not included on this estimate..was over $2000. When I tried to ask the receptionist who barely spoke English why my insurance wasn't added on this, she mumbled and told me to call humana myself. This visit cost me $50. I then went for a second opinion at my HD and the dental assistants were astounded at the fraud! I only had ONE possible cavity....don't waste your time or money. SCAM for sure.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

No, I have not been to this Dr but after reading all these comments you bet I will not even consider the idea. I am glad at least someone took their time to write these reviews so people like me at least have an idea of what we could be going for.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

In April 2012 my father had to extract 1 tooth. Estimates: Tooth extraction $240; Full mouth debridement-$125. His insurance paid for the extraction, but did not cover any additional charges. The same with debridement (deep cleaning) – the procedure is covered by insurance, but additional charge is not. On the day of the procedure my mother asked why my father needs “Suture of wound >5cm” for $130. D. Alniti started yelling at her, tore apart the estimate, screamed at my parents to go back to Russia and ask how much it costs there. After that he yelled “Get out of my office or I will call the police” in front of his office stuff. My 70+ year old parents emigrated from Belarus almost 20 years ago, are US Citizens, and have never had a similar experience in this country. My parents left the office and went to another dentist next door who did the extraction without any wait time for $147 cash, without any insurance coverage.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Dr. Alniti has such a caring way of giving the best dental care I needed. He told me what I needed, explained my benefits and what I would need to pay-all up front! He even did a few procedures that he didn't charge me for! I was so appreciative. He did excellent work and I was very satisfied. I took my elderly mother to him and he treated her with such gentle care and she said she wished he had known him years ago.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr. Alniti is a highly skilled & knowledgeable professional who caters to his patients in a clean and comfortable setting. He and his wonderful staff (Jamie & Crystal)took very good care of me, my best friends for routine services & cleaning. I went on to recommended him to my mother for a full set of dentures. Nothing but the best!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

First, off this debtist is AWFUL!!! I am terrified by his work! He pulled my tooth out while I was screaming to the top of my lungs!! I hate Dr. Alniti...He is rude and very

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

I had the exact same experience with Dr. Alniti. After waiting over 2 hours past my appointment, I walked in and before he ever looked in my mouth he told me I needed a debridement procedure. I had just heard another young lady make an appointment for the same thing, so a red flag raised in my mind and I left. I went to my mother's endodontist, and he told me I have beautiful gums. Alniti had shown me x-rays, saying their were black spots that indicate my gums recessing. I had requested a copy of them and took them to the endodontist - he said that those spots were my jaw bone and that I had been lied to. DO NOT TRUST THIS DENTIST. He is a scam artist of the worst kind, trying to take advantage of the college students in town that may be going to the dentist for the first time on their own. He prays on you not having the guts to say "I'm outta here."

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010