Ratings for Dr. Ken Bowlware

Great doctor as everyone says. Not sure why my company sent me to him bevause he wasn't familiar with my type of injury. So He couldn't properly diagnose my problem and pain. Nor was he able to extend to me durable work limitations. He was honest with me that he wasn't the right doctor for my injury. He did tend to over talk me though. Other than that, he is a great person. I'm still in great pain. He referred me to see a specialist.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

Dr. Bowlware is a wonderful, compassionate doctor, who takes his time during exams. He's very thorough and talks through options about meds, procedures, etc. I'm thankful I found him through a friend's referral.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

Dr. Bowlware is the best Dr I have had in my life. He takes the time to listen and very compassionate about hi patients. If you are looking for a awesome Dr then go no farther. Dr Bowlware is the best.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2009

My wife requires a lot of medical attention, with chronic asthma, congestive heart failure, morbid obesity, diabetes, GERD on the list. Dr. Bowlware takes his time, listens carefully and talks with us about his diagnosis. He isn't in a rush to get to the next patient but routinely takes 20 to 30 minutes to review the issues, talk about side-effects of my wife's meds and discuss various alternatives to address her needs. We couldn't be happier! His staff answers the phone promptly and courteously and returns calls within the same day when we leave a message.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

Dr Bowlware is the best Family physician I have ever encountered in my contacts with the Medical Profession over more than 50 years. He tries to take whatever time is required to provide a correct (or prescient) diagnosis. As a DO (rather than an MD) his use of drugs is thoughtful and minimal.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2008

Dr. Ken Bowlware's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Kaiser-Permanente