Ratings for Dr. David Johnson

Dr. Johnson has been our dentist for several years. He came very highly recommended and we feel very lucky be his patient's. From the moment you walk through the door of Southview Dental, to the time you leave, you continuously feel welcome and comfortable. Dr. Johnson and his amazing staff are the best there is. We honestly feel like part of the family! Thank you for being so wonderful Dr. Johnson!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Dr. Johnson has been my dentist for the last three years. He is by far the best dentist I have ever had. His skills are exemplary. The practice has modern equipment including panoramic digital X-ray. The hygienists are very thorough and gentle, front desk staff is professional and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Johnson, in fact I did and some of my friends became his patents as well. BTW, I travel to see him from Toronto.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Prior to meeting "Magic Hands" Johnson in the late 1990s, I had a strong opinion against dentists (my previous dental experiences were horrible). I was completely honest while filling out the new patient intake form all of those years ago, and explained my aversion to dentists. Dr. Johnson appreciated my honesty, and assured me he would do everything he could to make my visit a pleasant experience. After many years, and many procedures, Dr. Johnson still has "the touch". I barely notice the needles, and I am completely relaxed. I wouldn't consider any other dentist. Dr. Johnson's staff are courteous, friendly, and professional. Thanks for making every visit to the dentist's chair as comfortable and painless as possible.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Very friendly staff and dr. No problems with direct insurance deposits, and I've moved away from Milton and still return for dentist appointments due to the superior service.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

David: I am not surprised about your 5 star rating..YOU ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!!! Your staff rocks also.. I have never hated going to your office even during the worst procedures you make it OK...Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2010

I am very grateful to have found Dr Johnson. He is a great dentist. I would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

Dr Johnson!!i hope you read this because you are a great dentist. You make needles in the gums painless! amazing staff is awesome to quick and efficient

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

David....if you ever read this you are one in million...Your saff and you all are all great..This dentist never recommends anything that is not necessary..he makes even the worst procedure not that bad... he always smiles...and has a warm personality...Thanks Doc Johnson..you are the best

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Been with Dr. Johnson 3 years now since coming to Milton, and rather enjoy going to his office. I've not had any major work yet with him, just routine checks/cleans, and I suspect that's one of his strengths - not one to overprescribe or recommend unnecessay procedures. Very friendly staff as well.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

I wholeheartedly agree with the previous poster! I have never had a fear of the dentist, actually enjoy it because of Dr. Johnson and I hace been going to him for 25 years!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

Dr. David Johnson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients