Ratings for Dr. Erin N. Hill

Really disappointed. I scheduled a first patient appointment with Dr. Hill over a month ago and they called me to reschedule a month and a half LATER than my scheduled appointment I already booked 2 months in advance. They couldn't squeeze me in sooner that that. That is just so inconsiderate and rude. I needed to see a doctor in this field badly and now I have to start all over. I just couldn't believe it. I can't recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I absolutly LOVE Dr. Hill. She is so compassionate and makes you feel like you are talking to a friend. She spent more time with me than any Doctor I have had. The Dr. that delivered my first baby was very uncompassionate and condesending. I began looking for another OBGYN...I had some post-partum depression concerns and she talked with me for an hour. She inserted my IUD (paragaurd) and have not had any problems. Her nurse Keisha is always nice, helpful,and very knowledgable. I will be traveling an hour and 30 Min from OKC for any of my OB/GYN NEEDS... If you are looking for someone comparable to talking to your best friend... Dr. Hill is for you.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

She's great. Prompt, friendly, knowledgable. She made me feel heard and at ease. I feel lucky to have found her.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Dr. Erin N. Hill's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2001)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan