Ratings for Dr. Patrick J. Gibbons

I have seen Dr Gibbons several times over tye past few years for diferent issues ranging from ear wax removal to my adult sins tonsillectomy . What strikes me most about Dr Gibbons is he actually CARES about his patients. He listens ... He consoles and he follows up to see how your doing . He's an " old school" doctor who makes you feel like you matter.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

He was unhelpful & was not interested in researching or spending the extra time to take to figure out what was goin on. I chose him b/c of the comments left here on rate your doctor & to my surprise he was only in the room for 5 minutes. If it is something that he has seen or done 100 times he would make a good doc, I guess. I am very disappointed! I have found another doc not on here who helped find the cause, but he had to spend more then 5 minutes on it.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

Very good at his job. Excellent at tonsil removel.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

My son had a very severe case of nasal polyps. Dr. Gibbons made us feel very comfortable with everything from procedures performed in the office to the actual surgery. He personally called us at home to make sure my son was doing ok. Would highly recommend Dr. Gibbons.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr. Gibbons is wonderful. Very knowledgable, very kind and caring. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Fantastic ENT. Outstanding cancer surgeon. Would highly recommend.I had tonsil cancer that spread to a single lymph node. Handled the process in a very profeessional manner. Excellent communication and bedside manner. Highly skilled

flag | Submitted December 20, 2008

Dr. Patrick J. Gibbons's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1995)