Dr. Yuriy Yagudin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Yuriy Yagudin

I think Dr. Yagudin is the best doctor in his field. I’ve been a patient of him for many years. Now I moved to NJ and tried a couple other doctors, but decided I would rather spend my day to go to Manhattan just to see him. All my appointments are smoothless all the time. Thank you Dr. Yagudin! You do an excellent job!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Very professional with the consultation. honest and direct! cant ask for more

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Great doctor! knows what he is doing and always makes sure to do a wonderful job! Loved the work he did on my little flaws.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

he's pretty good. i def recommend him over others i've been to. i mean he's blunt and kind of pricey, but he makes sure he addresses your concerns and gives you the best, safest cosmetic treatments around currently. which is pretty nice to have. most doctor's screw you over with more traditional treatments that won't work or will screw ur face up!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

I had my non-surgical nose job done with Dr. Yagudin. I was amazed how fast and painless it was. My impresson was "WoW", because results are instant without any major downtime, I only had minor swelling in the area of treatment which resolved in 1 day. Thank you Dr. Yagudin

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

I had botox done for my crows feet. I like results. Good price, nice staff, they deliver as advertised.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

Pretty good doctor. I felt he was knowledgeable,skilled, and offers the best treatments around right now. I would definitely recommend him for cosmetic concerns.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

Dr. Yuriy Yagudin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Founder and Medical director of Dermacare Medical PC since 2006. Board-Certified by American Board of Medical Specialties. Area of expertise- Aesthetic Medicine and Laser Surgery. Botox, Dermal fillers, Laser skin surgery, radio frequency surgery of skin.

• English
  • Russian

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech, Old Westbury Ny 11568 (Grad. 2000)

• Cosmetic Botox