Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Bell-Irving

Dr. Bell-Irving was my mother's physician for over 5 years . |Our experience was positive. She was generous with her time in dealing with mother,us and her caregivers. We are grateful for the care mother received. Five stars.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

WARNING TO ALL !Dr. Bell-Irving is very unprofessional! She uses the elderyl for her own gain. While my mother was under Bell-Irving's care, she was prescribed medications that destroyed her mental state ( one of the drugs were specifically only used for parkinsons disease which was not an illness my mother had) Not only that, but Ms. Bell-Irving has a way with only writing about family members instead of dealing with her current patient. Bell-Irving recieves payments for her visits and now looking at hindsight is the reason why she didnt refer my mother to a professional geriatric doctor since my mother has an illness requiring more attention, instead she did not and kept drugging my mother with a coctail of meds and continued to meddle with the family's affairs. I think she should be checked and be stripped of her license. Nobody should ever take advantage of the elderly!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

She has been very responsive and caring to both my parents and available whenever we need her and excellent in an emergency situation. She has given our family much needed peace of mind. Without her care my mother would be institutionalized. We are very thankful.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

She only uses her laptop to write about family members than taking care of her patient. Aregent and no skills. Should be band for practice.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Highly disappointed with this "professional", a totally self-serving, drug pusher who prefers to write prescriptions when basic natural offerings would do the trick. Charges for home visits in her private practice to the tune of $3600 a year, then bills MSP over $200K and who know what the pharma kick-backs amount to? Old school out of touch and a parasite of the elderly.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

KBI takes very good care of our Mother. Comes when there is any issue and sets up all care needed. WE are very satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2010

interested, insightful, caring, kind and gentle with patient; wonderful support staff

flag | Submitted May 29, 2010

I feel this doctor plays a part in having demented elders removed from loving family members only to have them placed in incompetent care of certain private care companies that charge astronomical fees. Seems to be more buisness interested rather than interested in the care of the elderly.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2009

Very poor communicator. refuses to answer reasonable questions. professional judgement appears to be clouded with personal point of view or interests. Does not conduct thorough investigations before drawing conclusions and making assessments.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008