Ratings for Dr. Anna Dominic

Talks about her patients. No patient - physician confidentiality.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Horrible expierences with Dr.Dominic. She does not like you questioning her, and feeds her patients pills. I was going to see her for depression..she gave me so many different pills that it made my depression even WORSE. She literally treated me as if I were a lab rat. She made my life worst than what it was. She is impatient and very intolerable. Sometimes she would even make her own accusations of events occurring in my life. She was unbearably rude and awful to talk to or deal with.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Caring and knowledgable! I look forward to dealing with her in the future. She makes a real difference for young women. Recommend her for sure.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Dominic is an incredible physician. She diagnosed me with an eating disorder at age 13, and I was hospitalized. Her genuine concern, care, and nonjudgmental nature were very important for me to take the steps I needed to overcome the illness. She followed me medically for six years, and has been a huge inspiration in my life. I really owe my life to this amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

I am shocked my some of the previous reviews. I have been dealing with this Dr. for over 4yrs now and she has always been nothing but honest, patient and very accessable. When she sees my daughter she takes the time to build a relationship of trust with her and makes her feel like they are friends so that she will relax. I can tell without even asking that she is a mother because she treats my child like a person and thats exactly what I've always loved about her. She is brillant and has taken care of my child through; kidney reflux, restrictive airway disease and allergic reactions to treatments. Whether visiting in her clinic, in ER, in Isolation or via telephone Dr. Anna Dominic is smart, friendly and very able. I adore her and so does my daughter.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

not interested in patients well being. does not like it when you disagree with her opinion.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

does not like parents questioning her decisions.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011