Ratings for Dr. TS S. Roosevelt

Dr. Roosevelt has been taking care of me since 1996. The care that I receive here is personal, I'm never rushed in and out. He makes every effort to ensure that I'm healthy, but also will chastise me for not taking care of myself. Some can't appreciate a straight forward doctor that tells you like it is, he does, and I appreciate him that much more for it. Excellent physician and staff who truly care about people.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Excellent. My diabetes was out of control. I was told that I had type 2. Dr Roosevelt performed tests, determined that I had type 1 and readjusted all my medication. My blood glucose levels are much better now. I cannot recomment him highly enough.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Great physician. Very helpful with my son's thyroid condition. Takes his time and explains both signs and symptoms and follows up with lab results. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Kindly, caring, attentive, knowledgeable, precise, and interested in me as a patient and not as a set of numbers. He has not sold out to corporate interests and regards his patients as his employer, not the hospital or the insurance companies. Not sure what to make of the other comments, it was nice to have someone take a fresh look at my condition and not just rubber stamp someone else's opinion, especially since he found that I had celiac disease when I had been to a number of other physicians (without avail) to find the cause of my hyperhidrosis.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

Heed previous warnings & go to anyone else but this guy!After being followed by another endo in another state, went to this guy & am appalled at how this "doctor" and his staff treated me.Went to him for annual thyroid checkup where all that should've been needed was a physical,thyroid labs & renew prescriptions.Instead I underwent a host of other tests-all normal- & 3 appts later,still no thyroid tests taken.He wanted me to come back in 4 more wks for those tests & then again to get results before renewing prescription.That's 5 visits total when all I've ever needed in past 20 years with other Drs is 1 visit!When asked about this,he did not explain,rather very rudely and abruptly left the room stating,"I've been doing this a long time & I know what I'm doing."I could not find a different doctor soon enough!Should've known when he would not touch me for a physical or shake my hand for fear of germs from 'the swine flu.'Front staff rude/tried to make me prepay over $500 that ins paid.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

I was warned! I had been told that he makes people cry due to his rude, uncaring attitude. I am a thyroid cancer patient & was treated terribly by this guy. On one occasion they arranged to have me leave a urine sample in the early morning hrs. They didn't show and I was left holding my own urine & late for work. The office staff at the reception area was very unprofessional. I would run fast in the opposite direction to stay away from this office. I now have a fabulous endocrinologist who is nothing like this.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

He and his staff refuse(s) to contact insurers for clarification of authorizations and/or medication refills. When confronted, brusque and aloof denials and/or ignorance is the norm. Confirmed this attitude over several years by interviewing former employees and patients in the area. New endos have come to the area to fill his shoes and now give us a larger selection.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

Dr. TS S. Roosevelt's Credentials

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 84132 (Grad. 1974)

Avmed