Ratings for Dr. Jay Bergamini

I had a positive experience with Dr. Bergamini. His insurance person was of great help.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

All 3 of my sons have had their wisdom teeth pulled by Dr. Bergamini and it as an extremely positive experience each time. Some of them were impacted as so it was not a simple process. I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

If I could leave 0 stars I would. Absolute nightmare.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Front desk service is appalling. The absolute rudeness of the front desk personal is beyond reproach.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Bergamini. My son had his wisdom teeth extracted from Dr. Bergamini. He spent time prior to the appointment explaining the procedure to us and putting my son at ease. Following the procedure, he returned and went through post surgery instructions. My experience with other oral surgeons is that they usually leave those tasks to the hygienist. He did a great job on the surgery and my son had no side effects. Office staff is very professional and friendly as well.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr Bergamini is a fabulous doctor. I have 15 years experience in the medical field and 2 years in the dental field. I am a two time patient and love this man. He personally makes all follow up calls and this is rare. He is a true gem!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

I had a tooth extracted under IV sedation. I met with Dr Bergamini once for a pre-visit and then had the surgery itself a month later. Being a dental phobic, I had asked my general dentist to refer me to an oral surgeon who could offer me general anesthesia. I wasn't clear until after the event that I was only sedated, although I have practically no recollection of the surgery at all, even though it lasted 45 minutes. Dr Bergamini was very pleasant and capable, but I felt somewhat misled about the anesthesia. However, I would now choose IV sedation over GA if I were in similar circumstances again.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008