Ratings for Dr. Kanwal Saran

Excellent Dr! Highly recommend to help you recovery from back injury.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

I have a neurological disease that affects my muscles, nerves and causes severe pain. At first he was helpful but as time went on he stopped caring. He refused to discuss treatment options and insisted I be on NSaids even after severe stomach problems. He refused to treat serious symptoms which caused a lot of problems and affected my ability to work. He would make statements about my disease that were completely untrue and would actually yell at me during visits. Switched to another doctor and now have had the surgeries to repair the damage to some areas and am receiving proper meds and services for my disease. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone, ever.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Saran is the first dr. to explain the mechanism of my injury to me. He seems to know what he is taking about. also provided good follow up to see how I was doing. he showed me rehab exercises because I don't have physiotherapy coverage. Recommend him

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Great explanation of my condition. Wish I saw him years ago

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Very pleasant. Explained my diagnosis in detail. Also seeing a great Physio there as well.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Great guy. Knowledgeable. Very punctual. Loves sports. Listens to your concerns. Everything you want in a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

saw him recently at his clinic for a long standing shoulder problem. he did a full exam of my shoulder and gave me a full explanation of what was going on. first dr to explain in detail. i have exercises to do and maybe other suggestions in the future. nice man seemed to know his stuff

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Wouldn't recommend and hope to never see again. He wastes time and likes to argue.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Extremely helpful for my entire family when it comes to sports injuries. We get in to see him in a timely manner, and knowing he is an athlete himself, he understands the issues that occur related to sports. He is excellent!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr. Saran was very friendly and diagnosed a knee problem misdiagnosed by my family MD. I know have some rehab exercises to do. I was thankful to be referred to him.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016