Ratings for Dr. Kanwal Saran

saw him recently at his clinic for a long standing shoulder problem. he did a full exam of my shoulder and gave me a full explanation of what was going on. first dr to explain in detail. i have exercises to do and maybe other suggestions in the future. nice man seemed to know his stuff

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Wouldn't recommend and hope to never see again. He wastes time and likes to argue.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Extremely helpful for my entire family when it comes to sports injuries. We get in to see him in a timely manner, and knowing he is an athlete himself, he understands the issues that occur related to sports. He is excellent!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr. Saran was very friendly and diagnosed a knee problem misdiagnosed by my family MD. I know have some rehab exercises to do. I was thankful to be referred to him.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Poor Examination skills and lack of proofs/evidence. I DO NOT recommend this person he doesn't care about your health and your conditon He's all after your money & Insurance.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Have seen Dr Saran on a few occasions now. Had an elbow and shoulder issue for 2 years that no other Doctor could help. Dr. Saran gave me home exercises and with in a month both injuries were solved. Full exam on both joints to compare the good with the bad every time! Great doctor. Recommended

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

He saw my daughter for a knee injury and really understands the psyche of athletes and their drive to get back on the field. He worked with her and gave her the motivation to see her treatment through.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Got into see dr. Saran right away. The first dr I saw that did a actual exam of me! That goodness I finally got a diagnosis for my shoulder. Nice man

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Went to see for back pain. Took time with me to do an actual physical exam. Amazing first doc I have met to do this. Explained things well. Didn't have to wait to see him. Recommend him

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

he was great at giving me a diagnosis for my hip issues. i had been misdiagnosed at pan am and wasn't getting better. he gave me a great referral to a physio and i feel 100% better. would recommend!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015