Ratings for Dr. Kanwal Saran

Extremely helpful for my entire family when it comes to sports injuries. We get in to see him in a timely manner, and knowing he is an athlete himself, he understands the issues that occur related to sports. He is excellent!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr. Saran was very friendly and diagnosed a knee problem misdiagnosed by my family MD. I know have some rehab exercises to do. I was thankful to be referred to him.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Poor Examination skills and lack of proofs/evidence. I DO NOT recommend this person he doesn't care about your health and your conditon He's all after your money & Insurance.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Have seen Dr Saran on a few occasions now. Had an elbow and shoulder issue for 2 years that no other Doctor could help. Dr. Saran gave me home exercises and with in a month both injuries were solved. Full exam on both joints to compare the good with the bad every time! Great doctor. Recommended

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

He saw my daughter for a knee injury and really understands the psyche of athletes and their drive to get back on the field. He worked with her and gave her the motivation to see her treatment through.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Got into see dr. Saran right away. The first dr I saw that did a actual exam of me! That goodness I finally got a diagnosis for my shoulder. Nice man

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Went to see for back pain. Took time with me to do an actual physical exam. Amazing first doc I have met to do this. Explained things well. Didn't have to wait to see him. Recommend him

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

he was great at giving me a diagnosis for my hip issues. i had been misdiagnosed at pan am and wasn't getting better. he gave me a great referral to a physio and i feel 100% better. would recommend!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

There seems to be a big difference between how Dr. Saran treats insurance clients and private clients. With insurance, his M.O. seems to be that if he can't measure it, it's not real. I was having trouble getting back to normal activity after a series of injuries. I had a lot of pain, occasional mobility limits, and other pain-related issues. He came across as being very friendly, and wanting to help. His team decided I would benefit from a short rehab program. I was injured again before starting the program. In his opinion, nothing had changed, and we should still start the program. I had a very hard time with the program, though I tried my best. Dr Saran's team's discharge report selectively reported program successes, without acknowledging areas where there was little or no improvement. They said I was able to be back at work without restrictions, without enough support. The insurance company ended benefits because of that report. This team seems to have difficulty understanding that a patient who has relatively good mobility and flexibility can still be dealing with high level pain with certain activities, and really limited by that pain and related challenges. Not everyone who has an insurance claim open is dishonest, or milking the system. Some of us are doing the best we can, and struggling to figure out how to get back to normal. We don't want to be dependent on the insurance company any more than they want us to be dependent on them. The positive note: the program does customize their plan to individuals. They give you a home exercise program at discharge. Not everyone gets better, but many do seem to benefit to some extent.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Excellent Dr. He was friendly, took the time to examine me when other professional had not. He was able to give me a diagnosis for my neck pain and a plan to treat it. Couldn't have asked for a better encounter.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015