Ratings for Dr. Michael L Halkias

Naper Grove Vision Care not only is the best in the area but they also take VSP eye insurance. I got fantastic service as well as quality products!I highly recommend this practice!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Michael L. Halkias is thorough but contrite. The staff that was working with me (Amy) was super kind and helpful. And the front desk staff was friendly, welcoming and instructional.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Two of my children and I visit Dr Halkias. He is a young doctor (29/30)with a wonderfully gentle manner, fabulous way of dealing with children, but equally responsive to caring for adults. He diagnosed me with ocular migraines and was available almost immediately by telephone during the first few weeks as I described the symptoms real time. The office is great and after care for patients and broken glasses is wonderful and included in the price. (I didn't use Aetna, but a Vision insurance - the drop down menu doesn't list it however).

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

Dr. Michael L Halkias's Credentials

• State University Of New York - State College Optometry (Grad. 2006)

Top Hospitals in Naperville, IL