Ratings for Dr. Ingrid S. Bullard

sat down with Dr. Bullard who right off the bat asked me "I am confused as to why you are even here". This question caught me off guard because it should have been obvious from the results of the ultrasound and my medical history as to why I was there. It was clear from the very beginning that the doctor was not interested in discussing my condition and possible options. It was only when I started asking questions that she sighed and answered my questions in mediocre fashion. I did not get the impression that she even cared for me as a person nor had my best interests in mind.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I initially found Dr. Bullard to be a bit cold, however, I soon learned that she just has a very professional demeanor, i.e. If you're looking for a doctor to chit-chat with, this isn't the one for you. She didn't deliver my baby (another MD was on call) but I found her to be just fine. She always answered all of my questions. Compared to the OB/GYNs out there, she's definitely one I'd give a good rating to.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

Dr. Ingrid S. Bullard's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med