Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Shoemaker

I had been to the hospital 3 times prior for the same symptoms, within a 3 week period and the night I went in there I was having chest pains. They left me out in the waiting area for 30 mintues then when I got tot he back, the nurse took 10 min. to get in to me, then it took Dr. Shoemaker another 10 min. to come in. No tests were ordered. He sat on the stool , rolled up to me while I was sitting straight up crying , because for weeks I was unable to lay flat, and asked, "What can I do for you" I started to tell him and he stopped me and said "NO, NO, What do you need from me tonight", I again started to speak and he stopped me again and said "NO. How do I make you better to get you out of here tonight" I was disgusted so I told him about a nerve blocker that the other dr had previously given me and he left and came back and told me what it was. They finally came in and gave me 2 injections. Both placibo's I think. I was not feeling any better but he sent me home anyway. What a bad Dr.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

Dr. Michael D. Shoemaker's Credentials

• Univ Of Mo-Kansas City Sch Of Med, Kansas City Mo 64108 (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in El Dorado Springs, MO