Ratings for Dr. Johan Wannenburg

He has been my doctor for 1 year now. Lots of visits due to a car accident injury. He has been most helpful in dealing with all aspects of my recovery. Very knowledgable, patient and understanding.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr Wannenburg is a good doctor, he understands me and I understand him so find him a good fit for me. It is annoying when you have to explain things over and over and they still dont really hear you. He is a smart man and gets the point. Out exchange is swift but efficient. He also does not suffer a huge ego and I appreciate that too.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Johan Wannenburg has been my family Dr for almost 2 years. He is always very kind, gentle, and intelligent. I have chronic pain and he has been so patient and understanding with me, helping get referrals into the right places and not just throwing medication at me.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

I've only visited Dr Johan Wannenburg twice but I've been amazed by him and his staff. From the moment you walk in the door of the clinic you feel like a private patient in the most expensive hospital in the world. He listens and when he talks he makes sense. I am already being fast tracked for a serious health issue that my previous doctor could not find in spite of repeated visits. I now feel like I'm in safe hands. This is a doctor I can work with.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I saw Dr. Wannenburg on a walk-in basis. I wish every doctor was like him - patient, listening to my issue and compassionate and empathetic, in explaining the steps he was taking while examining me. He allowed me time to ask as many questions as I had, never acting rushed to get to the next patient. Amazing.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Before my husband passed away, he was his doctor. The first one to truly listen to him and hear what he had to say, and THEN he tried to help. This Doctor did everything he could to help my husband with his many and varied problems. I wish I had switched to him when I had the chance.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

My wife and I retired in Miramichi in 2008, the same time as Dr. Wannenurg arived, and he became our doctor immediately. He is without doubt one of the best doctors I have had in my life. I am 72 years old and have had many. Like all other doctors from South Africa, that I have known previously, he always inludes the patient in decisions regarding their treatment. He has been extremely helpful and was a great comfort through my wifes cancer treantment, and since her passing in 2013. I sincerely hope I never have to ever find another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

He asks the right questions, listens to your answers without having to make you repeat and finds the proper treatments. His approach is gentle and respectful. This doctor is a gem. I have been his patient for more than four years and he rates high in my esteem.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

He is by far the best doctor I have been to, and is so dedicated to helping his patients, which is a nice change from some doctors around. Thanks for being such a great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this doctor. Never have I ever had this much faith in a doctor. Proud to have him take such great care of my family.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012