Ratings for Dr. Jon-Pierre Pazevic

It's hard to give Dr Pazevic the benefit of even one star! Having four kids a wife with MS and myself having chronic kidney stones we have been to the emergency room multiple times over the years. My visit with Dr Pazevic was hands-down the worst experience ever! This doctor lacked professionalism was not thorough and was out right rude. I went to the emergency room in agony with a hurt shoulder. Rather then examining my shoulder even once, this doctor ordered a chest x-ray and sent me home crying in pain. He didn't listen and before any examination made the determination that my visit was strictly for pain medication. I pleaded with the doctor to give me anti-inflammatory and Cortizone and not pain medicine, neither did he provide for me despite the fact that I was on the floor crying in pain. I left Swedish hospital and went to a different ER and was diagnosed with a dislocated shoulder and torn rotator cuff. It amazes me that somebody lacking such medical and people skill could even stay employed! Good luck to you if this is your doctor!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

ER visit. Did not listen to the patient. We felt he was rude and no help what-so-ever. Even shut the patient down when he tried to explain the type of pain telling him the tests revealed different. This is from someone that does not take medication and was not looking for "a refill".

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

He was fairly quick, when I seen him in the ER at Stevens Hospital. However, I went in for an allergic reaction to a medication. He started by go on and on about how I needed to work on my Diabetes Management, I've had Diabetes 12 Yrs, I didn't need any lessons. I was there for an ALLERGIC REACTION! He spoke about that for about 10 mins then asked to see my tongue, said it wasn't swollen therefore,there was no allergic reaction, and that "it is all in my head", and then advised me to CONTINUE the medication. I felt as if I was trying to breathe though a straw, I was having pain EVERYWHERE, my tongue and lips were numb and tingling along with mood changes and itching that I was having, I also had Migranes. None of this counted as an "allergic reaction" however on the paper work he sent me home with, it stated that if I had any Numbness, trouble breathing, itching, soreness, or tingling in the hands or feet, to come back to the ER. He and this ER visit was a complete waste of time.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

Dr. Jon-Pierre Pazevic's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Pacificare