Ratings for Dr. Tracy Monk

I feel blessed to have had Dr Monk as my GP for 27 years. She is quite knowledgeable and really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I have had the good fortune of having Dr. Monk as my GP for many years. She has consistently provided excellent, highly competent care for my wife and me, and I very much hope we can continue to enjoy her medical care for many more years.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Monk for many years. She is caring, and very personable and listens well. The only bad thing is the continual wait times. 9 out 10 times I end up seeing her 30 to 45 mins later then my booked appointment time.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Best Doctor ever!!!! She is caring, knowledgable and extremely reliable.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Amazing family doctor always fits you in and takes care of you

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Wonderful Doctor. She is caring, personable and listens to her patients. I trust her with my health care.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

Dr. Monk has been our doctor since the early 90's. We were sad to leave her when we moved out of town but thrilled when we returned 10 years later to have her as our GP once again. The most helpful, friendly, compassionate doctor me, my wife and our four children have had the pleasure of dealing with. Now that we live out of town again - we try to visit Tracy when we can for our health concerns and hope to find a doctor we can trust and rely on here like we have been able to do with Tracy. I wish there was a score greater than five.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Dr. Monk is old school in the best possible way! She is thorough - gives you her undivided attention - truly values your input as a patient - has an amazing calming effect on patients -stays current with traditional and alternative forms of medicine - is not quick to prescribe a pill for everything - she never over books patients so you rarely wait much beyond your appointment time - she is a genuinely caring person and contributes to the greater good - she is brilliant with children - my grandaughter loves her! Our family are greatful to her for her expert and compassionate care.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

I am soooooooo fortunent to have Dr.Monk as my family Dr. Her professionalism,knowledge,& compassion rates her as an Excellent doctor,and her people skills/bedsidemanner displays her caring nature as a great Person too !! Lenora Jennings

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Dr Monk is a very caring and professional doctor. She has empathy and compassion which is very important when you're going through scary stuff. I am never anxious when I go to the doctors office because I know that even if it's bad news Dr Monk will help me find a way to work it out. Adelle is the most caring receptionist I've ever met. She's always in control of the office and is very organized. It's nice calling in to make an appointment and feeling like you're they're number one priority.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011