Ratings for Dr. Tracy Monk

I've had the blessing of being one of her patients for many,many years and never once has she let me down.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Dr. Tracy Monk is alot you could ask for in a GP. I feel so lucky to be a patient t of hers. She is top notch, top of the line,top of her field...I wish I could say more but I guess that sums it up.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Every one who works there is amazing and caring and respectful and helpful

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

I feel blessed to have had Dr Monk as my GP for 27 years. She is quite knowledgeable and really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I have had the good fortune of having Dr. Monk as my GP for many years. She has consistently provided excellent, highly competent care for my wife and me, and I very much hope we can continue to enjoy her medical care for many more years.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Monk for many years. She is caring, and very personable and listens well. The only bad thing is the continual wait times. 9 out 10 times I end up seeing her 30 to 45 mins later then my booked appointment time.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Best Doctor ever!!!! She is caring, knowledgable and extremely reliable.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Amazing family doctor always fits you in and takes care of you

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Wonderful Doctor. She is caring, personable and listens to her patients. I trust her with my health care.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

Dr. Monk has been our doctor since the early 90's. We were sad to leave her when we moved out of town but thrilled when we returned 10 years later to have her as our GP once again. The most helpful, friendly, compassionate doctor me, my wife and our four children have had the pleasure of dealing with. Now that we live out of town again - we try to visit Tracy when we can for our health concerns and hope to find a doctor we can trust and rely on here like we have been able to do with Tracy. I wish there was a score greater than five.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012