Ratings for Dr. Joel C. Hyman

wow, he was awesome..i had a skin condition that I had been to 4 doctors before him trying to get rid of. in 6 weeks it was GONE!!!! I had it for over 2 years before that. It was amazing...

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

I have had two major skin problems in the last few years and this doctor has been thorough and has achieved results to my skin appearance that I did not think I would see again. The treatment was conservative at first outbreak and then increased to achieve excellent results - I am no longer embarrassed by the rashes on my face and legs. I found him to be attentive, concerned and knowledgable

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

1st off Dr.Hyman's nurse, Amanda is absolutely rude & uneducated. You can tell she has no idea what she is doing. It took 3 days for me to get a phone call back in reference to a dosaging question. I waiting in the waiting room for 20-45min. & when she brought me back she acted like I should be greatful. Dr. Hyman maybe spent 10 min. with me during the visit & then left me to be "taught" by Amanda which I was better off just reading the material she gave me. Do not visit him lots of money for no service!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

I have seen this Dr several times and always felt as though he wasn't listening to what I was saying. I went to him on several occasions complaining of a painful side effect to a medication he put me on. The only answer I ever received was, "I've never heard of that before". He didn't fix the problem and pretty much told me I would have to deal with it. He also told me to ignore the health warnings on the same medication. Now, after I have done my own research I am throwing the medication in the garbage and going to a new Dr. Don't waste time on this guy.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

I've seen Dr.Hyman 4 times now and each time I find him a bit condescending and arrogant. He doesn't seem to listen nor believe what I tell him about my skin issues. He has not been able to fix my problem even though he bragged at the first appointment about how easy it would be to fix and how unknowledgable the other dermatologist I have used must have been. He also said that there are "so many ways" to fix this. Now he says he doesn't know if his method will work either and that there no other options if this doesn't work. He has also said things that contradict some true and fast knowledge. Don't waste your time or money and go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

Dr. Joel C. Hyman's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in The Woodlands, TX