Ratings for Dr. Charles J. Buttaci

I believe that unless you are willing to rush to surgery as a solution, you won't be cared about in this office. There was no follow-up with me after surgery was suggested and I pointed out that I'd been previously told it was NOT imperative that I have surgery to help me. Typical uncaring pain Dr. out for the $ not to care about a person.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Charles Buttaci, DO has abysmal communication skills and offered absolutely nothing that was remotely helpful about my disc problem. He spent a whopping 7 or 8 minutes with me, and during that time, he rarely looked up from his notes. When he actually did say something, he was curt and even bordered on being downright rude. His disinterest in my problem and in providing any meaningful treatment options was obvious. He left the room before I could ask questions and never returned. Truly a waste of my time.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

I have never been the same since a nerve root injection into my back, the pain was far worse after the injection than before, and I also had new pain as well. It has been a total and complete nightmare for me.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

he gave me the opportunity to have durable medical equip in my home so i didnt have to keep going to Physical Therapy time and again for the same thing. Has helped alot. Saw other dr. who never suggested this..just said I cant help you.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Dr. Charles J. Buttaci's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Multiplan