Ratings for Dr. Christopher Pavlou

This doctor was pleasant at the beginning of my initial consultation however when I came back for my treatment, he was impatient, quick and had no bed side etiquette. Just a quick Hi and went on with my treatment. I didn't even get to see my results before he said good bye. One would think the doctor would hand you a mirror to see the results of his work. He has a long way to go to work with women in this capacity of service.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Very kind and knowledgable. Takes his time to hear your concerns. Also the best for medical aesthetics

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Hi expertise with injectables is only exceeded by his kindness and patience. Truly the best in Vancouver for anything cosmetic.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

If I went to him complaining of a wrinkle on my forehead I'd probably get more attentive care than if I went in with a broken bone. More of a barrier to healthcare than anything in my experience. He was my GP for a few years and I am grateful now to have found another doctor...

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Excellent experience, he's my GP, very friendly and I have the utmost confidence in him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Excellent experience, I had a cosmetic procedure and I couldn't be more please. Will return.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

He is very knowledgeable and precise. He mat come across as standoffish but i think he is just shy. I would see him again.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Not helpful, and always rushed. Saw Dr. Pavlou a few times, but won't be going back.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Generally a terrible experience with Dr. Pavlou. On one particular visit, he walked into the exam room and simply stared at me without saying hello or asking how I was doing, until finally I just said why I was there. Over the course of two years, Dr. Pavlou has ignored all of my concerns about a test result that is inconsistent with a genetic disorder that I have. He is rude, condescending, cold, and vain. My husband has refused to see him after our initial meet and greet and I won't go back to him either. I'm tired of being made to feel like an idiot.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Pavlou since he started at this location and have always had a good experience with him. He is very practical but also gentle and understanding. I never feel rushed. He is prompt, professional, and very competent.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016