Ratings for Dr. Carol M. Russell

She is excellent. Nothing but positive things to say about her. She delivered both of my kids and both pregnancies were a wonderful experience. Caring, knowledgeable, prompt, and great staff. Truly the best!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Love, Love Dr. Russell, she is knowledable, caring and is always avaliable to answer any questions.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

You never have to wait more than 5 minutes to see her. The nurses and reception are very nice women, but I have to say that I do not like the PA. I found her cold and unfriendly in the times I've dealt with her, I always elect to be with the doctor now, even for something routine. Dr. Russell is a very nice, caring woman and you feel at ease talking to her. She seems to be a very smart, on-top-of-things doctor, but is also very human. She always asks if you have questions for her and listens to you. I would recommend her to anyone in need of an OB/GYN

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Dr. Russell is probably one of the most kind and intelligent doctors whom I have come across. Her bedside manner is truly impressive. She explains things thoroughly, spends time answering questions, and gives me a real sense of confidence in my choice to use her as my physician. Appointments are always prompt (I've never waited more than 15 minutes after arriving). Exams never feel rushed. I highly recommend Dr. Russell.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

I have been to many doctors at a very young age, and there has only been one I have found that I've trusted and felt comfortable with, and that's Dr. Russell. She's very caring, remembers her patients well, and is highly intelligent. She looks for the cause more than dosing you up on meds and rushing you out. She's great.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr. Carol M. Russell's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2001)

MSP/BC Med