Ratings for Dr. Homan Mostafavi

Got me in same day appointment. Truly a blessing. Thank so you so much rosa

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

The staff and Dr Mostafavi were all helpful and friendly

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

This is a great doctor. He cares and is hinest eith his patients. There is a small reasonable wait time. Has a great caring staff. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Have seen great improvement in all my allergies, friendly staff

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Called on Thursday and scheduled an appointment for the following day!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Mostafavi is a wonderful provider. He is through and takes the time to hear his patients out. His Casa Grande staff is amazing as well.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. Mostafavi was made aware of a medical procedure performed on me without my knowledge or approval. He did not inform me of what was done during the procedure. He is, in my opinion and based on the medical records obtained, highly unethical. Any and every patient that comes in contact with Dr. Mostafavi should be made aware of his placing profit and himself before his patients.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

This guy is totally into himself. He has no concern about his patients, it's all about the almighty dollar. Look elsewhwere, this quack is not good.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

The staff and doctors here have been nothing but helpful. I suffer from terrible allergies and every time I have visited the Chandler location not only has Dr. Homan Mostafavi been nothing but educational and helpful, I have been able to get right in to see him. The staff and facilities are clean and updated with top of the line equipment. I have visited many allergy and ear nose and throat clinics in Phoenix and this is by far the best I have seen. Thank you to the staff and Dr. Mostafavi!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

I waited over an hour past my scheduled appointment time. The office didn't seem efficiently run and the staff treated the long waiting time as normal. I understand that maybe there's 15-30 min you have to wait at the latest...but an hour and a half?? Once I finally got in to see Dr. Mostafavi, I explained my situation of severely swollen tonsils as a result of a prolonged illness I was dealing with. Because of the severity in how swollen and painful the tonsils were, he said it was a tonsular abscess (which turns out was NOT the case) and prescribed a very heavy antibiotic and high dosage of steroids to try to knock out the inflammation. The antibiotic gave me an allergic reaction and landed me in the ER. Another doctor that I saw after him said that you're never supposed to take that antiobiotic with steroids because of serious side effects. I will not be returning to this doctor and I hope that others will explore the other available ENT doctors in the valley.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012