Ratings for Dr. Surjeet Singh

Dr. Singh did my cataract surgery last month. I only have one good eye. That’s the eye he operated on. He was professional with me at all visits. He diagnosed with me with cataract as did my previous doctor. Unlike the other doc, he was confident enough to do surgery on my only good eye. I am now 20/20 (previously 20/50). It has made a world of difference. I can finally see colors again. I will recommend him to anyone in need of cataract surgery.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

I had cataract surgery done in Feb 2018. I had a great outcome. I had previous injury to my eye many years ago. I am also diabetic. So the surgery was very challenging. I am so happy I chose him as I am now seeing 20/25 even with all the problems I have.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

I had cataract that the VA medical center doctor said was the worst he had ever seen. He didnt want to do the surgery himself. I was referred to Dr. Singh. He however didnt seem intimidated. Despite my concern, I went forward with surgery thinking i had nothing to lose. And I am so happy I did. This man is a genius. I now have 20-25 vision without glasses when i basically was blind before surgery. He didnt spend much time with me but I am quite fine with that. I wanted results and I got that.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

I had laser vision correction performed by Dr Singh. He was referred to me by my cousin who also had surgery done by him. However, I still researched his credentials and I was very impressed. I am in law enforcement and my night vision is obviously very critical to my job performance. After I had my surgery, it took about 2-3 weeks for my vision to stabilize after which I could see very clearly without glasses, at night and daytime. I am very happy with the results. I feel like I received personalized care from him and wasnt just another number.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I am a radiologist in town who went to Dr. Singh after getting a couple of other consultations elsewhere. I eventually decided to have him perform my cataract surgeries as he exuded confidence in his skill set while being honest about potential challenges. I take flomax which can cause problems with cataract surgery. My surgery went very smoothly and I see great. I’m back to driving at night without glasses. As a fellow physician, I could sense that I would be happy with Dr. Singh. I would highly recommend him to my friends/family.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Singh performed cataract surgeries first on me and then subsequently on my wife. I can’t say enough about how well we were treated. Our vision is 20/20 without glasses. The surgery was completely painless and I was able to drive my car the next day. My tennis game has never been better .... probably because I was never able to see this good. Thank you to Dr. Singh and his staff. My wife loves her vision. This experience has been a gift. Go see him if you need cataract surgery.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I had cataract and lasik procedure my eye sight dropped to 20/80 its my 3rd pair of glasses in 9 months i am left with Extreme astigmatism and according to doctor singh this will stabilize. You be the judge.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Singh did my cataract surgery in Dec 2016. The Name of Doctor Surjeet Singh was highly recommended, at the Nevada Eye Physicians on Windmill. I dissected his credentials, and so did my many professional friends. I wanted to go for an office visit to get a feel for him, and I was pleasantly surprised by his easy going but professional manners, so I had enough info on him to feel somewhat comfortable with the idea of him performing cataract surgery on me. The day of my surgery came, and I was a mess! But , Doctor Singh's bed side manners are second to none, and he explained the procedure in very simple language. I woke up from the twilight sleep and felt nothing! By end of day, I was reading, texting, etc.. No pain, and I was thrilled that my left eye went to 20/30 vision immediately! Feeling absolutely great! There is still hope for people in Vegas :-)

Submitted February 27, 2017

You are just another numberat this location. I had have a severe injury and insurance sent me here. I told him what other doctors said and he scoffed at what they had to say in such a condacending way it made me feel uncomfortable when he backtracked and agreed, after he tried to remove metal and made it way worse. I am in extreme pain and he seemed to just be worried to take any blame. AFTER he tried to remove it without asking first he made me sign a sheet saying that i was giving him permission to try. Very unprofessional and removed from my situation. Asking to be transfered

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Singh performed my mother's cataract surgery in the left eye. She previously had cataract surgery in Utah in the right eye (5 years ago) that didn't go so well. Prior to surgery she had been gradually losing vision over the last few months. He diagnosed her with a cataract. Given her problems with the right eye we were obviously hesitant. But he was thorough in explaining everything to us in detail. He did the surgery with a laser for which I paid about $2000. To be fair , he did offer her the option to have it done without the laser as well, which would've cost us less than a $100. We had the right eye done without the laser. After careful consideration, she decided to go with the laser for the left eye. And we are absolutely delighted with the outcome. She no longer needs to wear glasses that she has worn all her life. I accompanied my mother to some of her appointments. No pain. No irritation. He didn't have to use any needles or blades. She was able to watch a movie the same night after she had surgery. He is a very skilled surgeon. We would recommend him to all our friends and family. Thank you Dr. Singh.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016