Ratings for Dr. Chih-Ho Hong

Very skilled and knowledgeable doctor. Great at explaining the details, and welcomes questions. Happy to have him.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Professional friendly skilled. I have seen many dermatologists throughout the years and he is the most competent one I have encountered.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I see Dr. Hong many times for various skin issues and beauty treatments. I find to be him very skilled, knowledgeable warm and friendly. He addressed my concerns efficiently and directly didn't waste my time. The staff is great, the service is great , the work is great and my results are magnificent. I highly recommend Dr. Hong if you are looking for excellent work.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I had all kinds of treatments, lasers and Botox for probably 5 years and it was always the best. He is excellent and I would recommend him anytime.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr. Hong and his assistant Jane are fabulous! They take time to answer questions and they explain all procedures thoroughly. I would highly recommend Dr. Hong for any skin treatment - he is a true artist who really knows his stuff!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Hong and his staff are friendly and helpful. Dr. Hong is very knowledgeable and has a good bed side manner. I trust his medical opinion. Jane on the cosmetic side of the clinic is also very well informed of current treatments of the derma.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Very helpful! I was struggling with eczema surrounding my hands and dr hong made a significant difference! My hands are no longer res, swollen with open sores. Fully healed!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

He is the worst dermatologist ever. He didn't even look at my face and prescribed me acutane. I do not have acne at all... I realized it was just clogged pores and after using face scrubs my skin is almost perfect.. Can't believe he even gave me a prescription for acutane .. I was in shock. Will never come here again.. Also he is very rude and will only spend 5 mins or less with you before running out

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I have been treated regularly by Dr. Hong during the last couple of years for four separate bouts of skin cancer, all of which have been successfully dealt with either directly by him or through follow up plastic surgery. I have found him to be professional, focused and knowledgeable at all times. I would recommend him to anyone requiring a good dermatologist.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Very helpful. My rashes are all gone and I got my soft skin back. Thanks to Dr. Hong.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016