Ratings for Dr. Chih-Ho Hong

Disgusting Dr! Horrible experience! Wanted to walk out during the appointment. Ask your GP for a referral to another Dr. This man should not be involved with patients. Shame on you for your disgusting behaviour.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

As others have mentioned previously, Dr Hong is extremely arrogant and condescending. I felt like a little child getting scolded by a teacher. I left feeling like why did I waste my precious time seeing this Dr. I will not be scheduling another follow up appointment. I'm sure he's one of the many Dr's who cause patient's anxiety and avoidance in taking the first step to getting help. Sad.. especially dealing with the skin - which is a very sensitive subject to begin with.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

He’s kind of arrogant. He did help me but he made me feel very irresponsible for trying to be steroid-free. What I had read about how bad steroids are for me, I thought I could stop using them after a withdrawal period. He basically said I was foolish for trying to do this and that I obviously needed to use steroids my whole life.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Waited 5 months after referral from generalist. Saw him 1rst time. Was ok. Second time, he was verbally abusive towards me (made innuendos and then left, with a mocking smile). He said: ''well, when there is a 4 y-o child who suffers from cancer, people care....but when there is a 40 y-o..ish woman who suffers from hyperhidrosis, nobody cares!'' He was paid by the government for that consultation (MSP)! Before the appointment, I heard someone telling him to tell me that, from the room next door. I have to deal with stalkers (bullies) who invite people to misbehave towards me since 12 and a half years and destroyed my life and health (another health care professional who thinks he can do whatever he wants without having to deal with the consequences of his actions). Dr Chih-Ho Hilary Hong doesn't know that the person who asked him to tell me that is protecting a couple who refused (over a decade ago) the medical advice (the mother wanted to prove that she didn't need the advice of her mother-in-law who is a retired nurse) regarding the health of their 4 y-o kid and when they decided to finally act, it was too late. The child died of terminal cancer. Then, the same mother took depression pills during all her pregnancy without telling and seeing any health specialist, she gave birth and during birth, she refused (despite the repeated demands from doctors and nurses) to give the name of medication to save the life of her baby (who was struggling to breathe). The doctors and nurses had to threaten her to report her to the police. She was scared so she gave the name of medication. Unfortunately, the child missed oxygen....now he is mentally deficient. The mother-in-law told me that. The couple doesn't want anyone to know it. And the couple lied about me. So, future patients, be careful with Dr Chih--Ho Hong. It is not because he is a health specialist that means that he has more judgement than others. He can have a nice job and be a bully too.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Doesn't care about his patients. If a medication isn't working he just increases the dosage until he gives up. Waste of time

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

I have been seeing him for 2 years.he actually looks for remedies instead of ignoring you.He is short and to the point.If you are sensitive he might not be for you.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Arrogant, rude, don't waste your time. Go see a doctor who genuinely cares about their patients!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

After waiting four months and an additional 30 minutes in the wait room I finally got to the appointment I was so excited to have...unfortunately I was very disappointed. He spent only 2 minutes speaking to me before he was off, just to tell me to continue using the medication I have been using for 2 years along with prescribing me another medication that could have conflict with a condition I have. He had no care for my concerns or questions and rushed me out of the room. I felt very unheard and unhelped. The real kicker is that prior to my visit, I heard him in the room over speaking to a person for 20 minutes about botox... I now know where his priorities lay. Feeling very defeated.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

I had an appointment with Dr. Hong after 5 months waiting. He is the most arrogant doctor I have ever seen. I regret I went there.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I read these comments and was slightly concerned but he was GREAT! Had some spots removed by surgery and he was very good at making me at ease right away. It was fast and efficient. Will definitely go back if the need arises.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017