Ratings for Dr. Chih-Ho Hong

Great skill, great staff. Great skill, great staff. Great skill, great staff. Great skill, great staff. Great skill, great staff. Great skill, great staff. Great skill, great staff. Great skill, great staff. Great skill, great staff. Great skill, great staff. Great skill, great staff. Great skill, great staff. Great skill, great staff.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I saw Dr. Hong on Wednesday and my appointment was for 10 am, he made me wait till 9:45 am, came saw me for 5 minutes and determined I have a certain skin condition. Then he proscribed me a cream, didn't ask for my allergies, didn't explain the potential risks or side effects. I went home bought the cream and the next day my face is all irritated, red and very itchy. Horrible staff, the receptionist is rude and careless. It seems she had a bit too much lip injections, and it's hard to understand her. I think it's a scam, he makes patients wait for a certain amount of time so that he can claim it to get paid from MSP. An official investigation needs to be done on how much time he really spends with patients. Horrible place, would never come back!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Hong and his assistant Jane are fabulous! They take time to answer questions and they explain all procedures thoroughly. I would highly recommend Dr. Hong for any skin treatment - he is a true artist who really knows his stuff!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Hong and his staff are friendly and helpful. Dr. Hong is very knowledgeable and has a good bed side manner. I trust his medical opinion. Jane on the cosmetic side of the clinic is also very well informed of current treatments of the derma.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Very helpful! I was struggling with eczema surrounding my hands and dr hong made a significant difference! My hands are no longer res, swollen with open sores. Fully healed!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

He is the worst dermatologist ever. He didn't even look at my face and prescribed me acutane. I do not have acne at all... I realized it was just clogged pores and after using face scrubs my skin is almost perfect.. Can't believe he even gave me a prescription for acutane .. I was in shock. Will never come here again.. Also he is very rude and will only spend 5 mins or less with you before running out

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I have been treated regularly by Dr. Hong during the last couple of years for four separate bouts of skin cancer, all of which have been successfully dealt with either directly by him or through follow up plastic surgery. I have found him to be professional, focused and knowledgeable at all times. I would recommend him to anyone requiring a good dermatologist.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Very helpful. My rashes are all gone and I got my soft skin back. Thanks to Dr. Hong.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Today I went to see Dr. Hong, wowo he is very fast and wanted to run off to the next patient, but I asked if I could have an allergy test, he said no that wont work...and told me my rash is not going away because IM NOT FOLLOWING HIS ORDERS. OK, well I did follow them, but the cream he gave me didnt work, and I found some other cream that worked, but he shrugged it off, So the place in Calgary that is a treatment center that takes patients from DR. HONG, does an allergy test first, Well hello Dr. Hong, you cant take the heat so you tell me I dont need it? where did you go to school?His bed side manner is 0, and he is in and out in about 2 minutes, not even...does not ask to see your rash, just felt he wanted to go to the next patient..not going there again,,,photo therapy does not work, its just a band-aid.This is definitely not a dermatologist.after 3 mths. he told me to do it all over again!!!NOT. Im very disappointed in his way of treatments..he is a rude man and didn't care about me!! .....

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I have been seeing Dr . Hong for several years. Haven't been happy with him. Have had many appointments where I've waited 45 minutes- 1 hour to end up with 5 minutes with him. Not happy:( I find him quite rude and kind of arrogant at times. He doesn't seem to listen and I didn't get much help from him. I went 2-3 months for his light treatment. I got badly sunburnt from the lamps. Went through the telephone system, made an appointment for Dr. Hong. He barely looked at me after I had told him about what happened. He didn't ask to see my burns! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A DERMATOLOGIST! He then told me to continue with the light treatments! I was just furious. The treatments mean a lot of time(2-3 x week) I did continue with the treatments with no results. I will never forget this incident and am not happy at all with Dr. Hong

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016