You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Chih-Ho Hong

Today I went to see Dr. Hong, wowo he is very fast and wanted to run off to the next patient, but I asked if I could have an allergy test, he said no that wont work...and told me my rash is not going away because IM NOT FOLLOWING HIS ORDERS. OK, well I did follow them, but the cream he gave me didnt work, and I found some other cream that worked, but he shrugged it off, So the place in Calgary that is a treatment center that takes patients from DR. HONG, does an allergy test first, Well hello Dr. Hong, you cant take the heat so you tell me I dont need it? where did you go to school?His bed side manner is 0, and he is in and out in about 2 minutes, not even...does not ask to see your rash, just felt he wanted to go to the next patient..not going there again,,,photo therapy does not work, its just a band-aid.This is definitely not a dermatologist.after 3 mths. he told me to do it all over again!!!NOT. Im very disappointed in his way of treatments..he is a rude man and didn't care about me!! .....

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I have been seeing Dr . Hong for several years. Haven't been happy with him. Have had many appointments where I've waited 45 minutes- 1 hour to end up with 5 minutes with him. Not happy:( I find him quite rude and kind of arrogant at times. He doesn't seem to listen and I didn't get much help from him. I went 2-3 months for his light treatment. I got badly sunburnt from the lamps. Went through the telephone system, made an appointment for Dr. Hong. He barely looked at me after I had told him about what happened. He didn't ask to see my burns! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A DERMATOLOGIST! He then told me to continue with the light treatments! I was just furious. The treatments mean a lot of time(2-3 x week) I did continue with the treatments with no results. I will never forget this incident and am not happy at all with Dr. Hong

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I have seen Dr. Hong so many times for botox and my lip fillers and he is just amazing at what he does of course there is bruising cause its been done with needle but it goes away in a few days but he is truly great at what he does and I have seen him so many times especially for my lips and I love my lips now it looks amazing

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

His bed side manner is a bit odd but he's a good doctor! I had extreme acne and he made it go away and fixed my scars. My mom, grandma and me all go to him and find him funny and extremely helpful (which I think should be most important). This is coming from someone who went in there extremely emotional and sensitive, I still liked him and will continue to go back even though surrey is completely out of my way. I agree with the feedback on the phone service, it can be a bit frustrating to get an apt. The staff are all great in person though, I think they just have a funny phone system.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

doctors dont remember their patients, but we remember them. I hope it makes him happy to know that my visit to him for a biopsy has been forever filed away with my many, many other horrible, humiliating moments of my life where i was made to feel like not even a human being. Do only sociopaths go to medical school these days? There was no need for all of me to be exposed in order to get a biopsy- and no need for him to comment to the students that were also looking at me that "theres lots of them!" Then he says about my condition: "we dont treat it!" God, how i hate doctors. Im pretty sure theres a special place in a very hot placefor them.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Great doctor but the phone service (i.e. trying to call to set up an appointment) is worse than any bank's. The phone message alone is longer than a TV mini-series.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Chih-Ho Hong's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Today I went to see Dr. Hong, wowo he is very fast and wanted to run off to the next patient, but I asked if I could have an allergy test, he said no that wont ..."

May 5, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr . Hong for several years. Haven't been happy with him. Have had many appointments where I've waited 45 minutes- 1 hour to end up with 5 m..."

February 29, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing him for the last year and he's been awesome. Super helpful, knows his stuff. He's funny and makes you feel like a friend. "

November 5, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Hong for many different skin issues. He has always been helpful and understanding. I highly recommend him. "

September 22, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://skinfitmd.com/doctors/dr-chih-ho". Postal Code has been updated from "V3R0" to "V3R 6A7". Address has been updated from "None" to "15300 105 Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045851110".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Hong so many times for botox and my lip fillers and he is just amazing at what he does of course there is bruising cause its been done with need..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "want to look like a DEMENTED DUCK that got PUNCHED in the face? If so, this is the place for you :) expect to spent a lot of money because they really do sell y..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "His bed side manner is a bit odd but he's a good doctor! I had extreme acne and he made it go away and fixed my scars. My mom, grandma and me all go to him and ..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "he is very rude, he doesnt even look at you when you are there, condesending :( its unfortunate"

February 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He is rude and treated my child like she was dirt, would not listen to what I was saying, will never ever see him again, he should have his license taken away."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "doctors dont remember their patients, but we remember them. I hope it makes him happy to know that my visit to him for a biopsy has been forever filed away with..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor but the phone service (i.e. trying to call to set up an appointment) is worse than any bank's. The phone message alone is longer than a TV mini-se..."

November 10, 2014